The Fucking Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
All I know is that SOMEONE is going to lose all their FORUM CRED before all of this is done.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Does anyone remember the summer of 2006, when MX and Mentalist conspired to troll Sadie? Mentalist started a thread (that I am unable to find) stating that MX had killed himself and how it would be best not to speculate on board, that he was clearly a troubled individual, etc. We were all wondering, and then missmanners posted a simple statement: "This is true." Of course, it was all an incredibly entertaining hoax with incrediby entertaining results, but it does go to show (along with the Conchaga Tisiphone thing) that you really shouldn't believe a damn thing you read on the internet. Especially here. Quick everybody, turn on your TVs! VKD told me that North Korea bombed Japan!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Look, anything's possible. It could be all an elaborate joke, in which case some of us will be PWNED. We'll find out eventually, and as FBI said, some of us will be made to look look like fools. I'm willing to accept that. Right now, I'm going with the information I have available to me. And as far as I know, Kitty wasn't banned from anything, and LC definitely didn't have anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.