The Fucking Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Child

One Love
Awww, dangit. Me too. So stressed. Where is he? HEy do you want company one day this week? Or anytime soon? I need to pay a visit over there for another reason anyway-should have gone last week, but any time is good.

Love Child

One Love
I see. That really only leaves tomorrow night or Tuesday. Is he still planning on playing one Tuesday you think?

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
He said June 16, but I suspect he will change his mind. I will remind him tonight. You know, you are welcome to come over when he is here (but not Wed because I will be distracted and clingy that night.) I suppose that the conversation would be somewhat muted in his presence. ;)

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
He said that next Tuesday is fine. LOL right now he is with a new band, and they are having a disagreement over ideas for the name. There was this raccoon, and one member wants to incorporate "coon" into the band name. At least two members of the group have not been exposed to the negative connotations of that term, so there is sort of an issue.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
He said that next Tuesday is fine. LOL right now he is with a new band, and they are having a disagreement over ideas for the name. There was this raccoon, and one member wants to incorporate "coon" into the band name. At least two members of the group have not been exposed to the negative connotations of that term, so there is sort of an issue.

LOL! I can't believe there are people out there who don't know the racial meaning of "coon" They should keep it just for the publicity!

Pickle is always doing that, isn't he? By 'that' I mean putting on a show here and then PMing you to ask "Is that really true?" or "Do you really mean that?" or "I was only kidding ha ha." When he asks stupid questions you should answer in random magic 8 ball answers.

Yes I sure do that!

I sure am a putz aren't I?

And it's not like Love Child ever lies, omits information or manipulates me!

Al lthe fault is mine, and she is completely innocent!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I support Love Child.

Status
Not open for further replies.