The Good Queen Ange Royal Thread!!!

Ange

Banned
Anybdy who does not like queen Ange's Badlands, I give you permission to leave.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I don't want to leave. Watching you flail about while everybody verbally smacks the shit outta you is very entertaining for me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Anybdy who does not like queen Ange's Badlands, I give you permission to leave.

I'm already gone. *slams the door*

Just kidding. But I was gone most of the day taking my brother to the dentist and you didn't even wait here for me. I is sad.(not really)

Ange

Banned
So where is queen Ange's subjects today?

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
This whole thing has been pretty funny, but I think I may have missed a key thread or two.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Some of the earlier threads were merged into a spam thread. There was a Minefield thread that ended up in DC.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This whole thing has been pretty funny, but I think I may have missed a key thread or two.

Then keep your fucking opinions about it to yourself, miss no-show.

jack

It isn't like that at all. She knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I love her deeply and respect her completely. That doesn't stop me from being pissed at her when something she does doesn't make sense to me.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
No worries on my side, and I'm guessing everything's peachy with Jack although I won't speak for him. I just haven't been around doing my bit for the last few years. Fortunately this is the internet and I'm free to interject my thoughts. And Jack is free to express his disagreement.**

Damnit, when Electronic Gaming Monthly went under they replaced it with a Maxim subscription. Maxim really isn't very good, I'd prefer Esquire. I really need to get around to filling out one of those little cards.

**How's that for rephrasing your post?

jack

Why is Blackfoot viewing this thread?

jack

4 times this morning :bigass: