The Gul's Psychotic Break/WF Implosion Banpool...

The Question

Eternal
The irony is so thick, I'd need a machete to cut that bitch.

You say that, but it was Clinton who advised Trump and his supporters to "accept the election."

It's Clinton supporters who lit all those cities on fire and decided to shit on the curb because they couldn't accept the election.

So try again, sport.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
You say that, but it was Clinton who advised Trump and his supporters to "accept the election."

It's Clinton supporters who lit all those cities on fire and decided to shit on the curb because they couldn't accept the election.

So try again, sport.

I accept the electoral college, it's a vital part of our Republic. Your buddy Trump however, did not feel that way during Romney's run for the Presidency. But regardless of that, my comment was directed solely at gturner.

You made an assumption. Which was wrong. Per usual. I told you to stop vaping your meth. See what it does to you?

gturner

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-9.08.10-PM-600x209.png

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
I don't take shit from Gul or from his designated proxies, like Chump.
God you're an insufferable moron. How many times do you have to be told that Gul and I do not get on for you to understand I am in no way in league with the man? I've just been over on WF calling the man a cancer FFS.

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Chup a proxy? :lol:

Are you serious with this? They hate each other.
Castle is obsessed with his conspiracy theories and delusions and have been trotting out this grand idea that I am Gul's stooge for the past two years (naturally without any evidence the same). The only commonality we have when it comes to Castle is that we think he's a twat who comes across as an angry substance abuser.

The Question

Eternal
Castle is obsessed with his conspiracy theories and delusions and have been trotting out this grand idea that I am Gul's stooge for the past two years (naturally without any evidence the same). The only commonality we have when it comes to Castle is that we think he's a twat who comes across as an angry substance abuser.

That's enough of a common delusion between the two of you to make you gul's wiener dog pie. :)

The Question

Eternal
God you're an insufferable moron. How many times do you have to be told that Gul and I do not get on for you to understand I am in no way in league with the man? I've just been over on WF calling the man a cancer FFS.

Yeah, so you finally figured it out recently. And you can tell me whatever ya like, it's what you've shown me that I take interest in, Tojo.

The Question

Eternal
Also, pipe down, thou art a poo pastry. POO PASTRY. Fuckin' Albanian.

gturner

Well, it looks like the Red Room has given up on interesting political discussions. The place is becoming a third-rate sci-fi fan board. :(

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
...by a donkey?

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
And, again, you have a problem with that but never to my recollection uttered a syllable about Clinton taking tens of millions while actively in office, especially from countries that execute gays for existing and women for being raped. Yeah, you're offering some of the least credible, least convincing complaints I've seen anywhere.

Let's wait until Trump is actually in office, then you can try again, and if he is still active at his various businesses, then you'll have a point. As of now, ya got bupkis.
We do business with plenty of countries with unsavory practices. Unless one make all their textiles using a spinning jenny and only consume foodstuff native to one's state, we *all* pay into some sweatshop or illegal shrimp farm in Thailand that practices indentured servitude.

Certainly, I don't applaud Clinton for this but I refuse to accept a thin skinned blowhard that throws baby tantrums when someone says mean things about him and who is a notorious cheat in business was a better choice. It's like choosing between being buutfucked with lemon juice lube or cayenne pepper.

gturner

We do business with plenty of countries with unsavory practices. Unless one make all their textiles using a spinning jenny and only consume foodstuff native to one's state, we *all* pay into some sweatshop or illegal shrimp farm in Thailand that practices indentured servitude.

Certainly, I don't applaud Clinton for this but I refuse to accept a thin skinned blowhard that throws baby tantrums when someone says mean things about him and who is a notorious cheat in business was a better choice. It's like choosing between being buutfucked with lemon juice lube or cayenne pepper.

And yet the Democrats ran someone who was judged to be far worse, someone who made millions giving secret speeches to Wall Street banks where she said that her public position was different from her real position, and that the best people to regulate Wall Street banks was Wall Street bankers.

She made millions massively escalating weapons sales to oil rich Middle Eastern Sunni states, and shipped enormous amounts of arms to Sunni rebels in Syria (al Qaeda, al Nusra, ISIS, and others) while peddling the fiction that the weapons were going to a secular opposition.

And when pressed, she flatly refused to de-link herself from the Clinton Foundation's fundraising activities, and said those would continue while she was President. The only way to stop her corrupt criminal organization and its influence peddling scheme was to strip her of any political influence, which we did.

So now she's trying to rake in a few more millions in the ridiculous recount effort, surely knowing that only three state-wide races in the entire nation have been flipped by a recount in the last 15-years, and those would have been races where the margin was hundreds of votes, not tens of thousands of votes.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Wasn't the voters' fault the DNC railroaded Sanders.

At least the majority of Democrats voters have peace in their conscience knowing they made an attempt to get a better candidate than she was.

From the web, I get the sense that for ever genuine Trump fan that jerk off to him at night, there is one who voted because they were Never Clinton.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well, to be fair, she led with "get fucked, dog gizzard", so there's not a lot of reducing to do.

gturner

Democrats didn't make a very hard attempt to get someone else, and most tolerated the shenanigans Hillary was pulling. The press gave Donna Brazile a pass on feeding Sanders/Clinton town hall questions to Hillary, but then the press gave Hillary a pass on just about everything. Yet the Democrats let all that slide, and nominated perhaps the only Democrat that Trump could beat, and they still support the corrupt liberal elites that made that happen.

Today, while the House Democrats vote on retaining Nancy Pelosi (who presided over the growing disconnect between coastal liberal Democrats and the working class), Obama is giving interviews where you'd never guess that he had anything to do with the problem connecting to working class voters, who cling to "guns". Nothing is ever his fault.

So the Democratic party can stay the current course, alienating ever more Americans while clinging to corruption and staying in bed with millionaires and billionaires, or they can change course and get back to their roots and the party they were twenty years ago.