The Gul's Psychotic Break/WF Implosion Banpool...

gturner

No I did not.

After Volpone was banned he probably went out to celebrate with dinner and drinks, because not a word has been said to anyone.

For weeks we'd said this is what his course would be, and he can do nothing but prove us right. He won't listen to anyone on the right, left, or middle.

Oerdin

Sadly, Kreig is doing the exact same thing John did while Gul continues to ban posters who never broke the rules. Paladin was, sadly, right.

The Question

Eternal
Sadly, Kreig is doing the exact same thing John did while Gul continues to ban posters who never broke the rules. Paladin was, sadly, right.

You can say it. It's okay to say it. 'So was Castle.'

The Question

Eternal
Oh, and yes -- I broke the rules after I was banned without breaking the rules. That's how justice works. If I'm gonna do the time, I am by god gonna square it up by doing the crime.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well, the upside is now you can come here and start all over again with no street cred whatsoever just like all the rest of you WF fuckheads.

Just think of it as having no bad habits to unlearn.

Win/win
Indeed. If you retards hadn't managed to crash the board, I was the most hated poster here in Olden Dayes. I was the Troll King.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
...and to repeat--in case it got missed in the background noise, it looks like they stealth-banned Ramen too.

The Question

Eternal
Quite the little purge they've got going.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh, and it looks like at this point they're up-front about the bans. But as usual, they're twisting reality to suit their beliefs. Ramen ran a troll about having a dream about Anna that included a lynching photo. Certainly tasteless and offensive. But at this point they've twisted that to "Ramen is making death threats to Anna."

One of my favorite "Dr. Who" quotes is from "Face of Evil," where a schizophrenic computer is trying to kill The Doctor. I could probably just pull up the exact quote but it goes something like "The thing the very powerful and the very stupid have in common is they don't alter their views to meet the facts. They alter the facts to meet their views, which can be very uncomfortable if you're one of the facts that needs altering."

The Question

Eternal
The thing I'd like to remind everyone of, at the risk of it being tiresome (which, I don't give a shit if it is, it's relevant) is that this was coming two years ago. All of it. Every bit of it. This wasn't unavoidable, but without any proactive avoidance, it was inevitable.

The wrong kinds of personalities got a little taste of power and while one of them went batshit promptly, the rest were on the same road but moving slower.

They can't tolerate opposition. Not mine, not yours, not Ramen's, not anyone else's. They haven't got the constitutions to hold up against it, so they just sniff for reasons to shut it down.

They're pussies.

gturner

We could start a pool on who gets banned next.

Ron Paul
Dinner
Captain X
Zombie
Soma
Faceman
El Chup
Federal Farmer
Tuttle
Kuranes
The Flashlight

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Troll King in 1700 some posts since '06?

Lol, yeah sure thing bud.

Like I said, zero cred.
I don't know what to tell you, dude. I had more red pips than anyone here. That means one thing: I get the big throne made out of swords. :)

That I did it in less than 1,700 posts just proves my general puissance.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I don't know what to tell you, dude. I had more red pips than anyone here. That means one thing: I get the big throne made out of swords. :)

That I did it in less than 1,700 posts just proves my general puissance.

You should have a look at some of the others who have a stack of red pips. It ain't no badge.

But hey, whatever you have to tell yourself, Troll King.

gturner

More BS

John said:
The rest isn't up to me. Actually, none of it is up to me anymore. The thing is, the system works almost exactly like you described. The key here is that a Moderator, or Admin, can intervene if they find the offense is severe enough to warrant it. That's how it works on almost every board I've ever visited. Hell, go over to TBBS and use the 'N' word there, and watch how fast that user gets tossed out on their ass, without preamble. Some offenses merit immediate ban, whether permanent or temporary. The system works the same way it has been for years. Now it's just in the spotlight because some posters have decided that they'd rather tilt at windmills. Ramen was justifiably tossed on his ass. I think Volpone was also justifiably tossed on his ass. I definitely think gturner was justifiably tossed on his ass. Agree or disagree, but these three decided the rules didn't matter, they decided that the basic understanding of "don't be an asshole" didn't matter, and they paid for it. Chup's lawyering, Dinner's screeching, and Paladin's leaving doesn't change that. The only one I feel bad about, in fact, is that Paladin chose to leave, but it was his choice and he made it.

If I'd broken any rules he wouldn't have been building the Violet Room just for me. It was the mods who decided that rules didn't matter. Nor was I an asshole to anyone but Hillary. I'm one of the people who flames the least. What they're doing is keeping all the people who do almost nothing but flame, bait, and make personal attacks and running off the posters who aren't in the Kool Kids club.

And then of course Gul asked how the automatic warning system works because he didn't even know there was one.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's like watching the Keystone Kommies.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Indeed. If you retards hadn't managed to crash the board, I was the most hated poster here in Olden Dayes. I was the Troll King.

Oh please, Gladys. Some of the old EZ Board trolls would have had your pelt as a bathmat in five post. Or they might have just asked Executor to dox your ass into oblivion for a giggle.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I think I maybe had a half dozen posts on the old EZboard site. Had a universal login (for all EZboards) so I ended up Ancalagon_Rushing_Jaws. The board was black, and there was a treasure chest (think it was a donate button?) at the bottom... and that's pretty much all I remember.

Oerdin

Well, it has pretty much come to the point where I do not like thw route WF is going so I need tp decide if I even want to post there any more. I am definitely going to take a break because an echo chamber is not my idea of a fun time.