The Mandalorian

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A much loved bounty hunter, thought dead on Tatooine, their return longed for by fans. I never thought it would actually happen but they did it...Fennec Shand lives!

And Boba Fett too!

It was a lot of fun.

It's a shame they blew up the Razor Crest given all the work that went into making it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I have a feeling they will have him an even more broken down version of the same type of ship at the end of the season. I feel like they did more for the character of Boba Fett in 32 minutes than in five entire movies.

CaptainWacky

He was in three moves, not five, and was a secondary characater who was never really supposed to be much of a character. It's easier to flesh them out in tv shows. People only liked him originally because he had cool armour (and a cool spaceship) and a toy that got banned. He was fine for what he was but so were LOBOT and Mon Mothma.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He was in each of the original trilogy ( special editions) and one prequel. So four, guess we were both out by one.

CaptainWacky

He was added to A New Hope to look into the camera twenty years after the film was made, so yeah this was better than that.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yeah it was a fun episode but at this point I'm definitely happier that Temuera Morrison kicks ass than Boba Fett was back (the lesser Fett).

CaptainWacky

They even had him do Jango things to make him cool (he said one of Jango's lines and did the gun twirling thing.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Cara Dune: There are rules
Mando: They've got the kid
Cara: FUCK THE RULES

Was that the season finale?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No, I think there are two more episodes? This one was a blast. I kept poking my wife and saying "It's Boba Fett" She wasn't as impressed by that as I was.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It's not a firm and fast rule, but generally speaking boys like star wars more than girls.

CaptainWacky

Or girls like things about it other than Boba Fett.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Had a thought, probably not all that likely, but what remember when the razor quest was fixed do quickly the other week and they put a tracker on it?

What if they didn't fix it? What if they just swapped it with another one they already had, and just moved Mandos stuff into it?

Then at the end of the season they find the original still broken one?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I can't imagine the gazillions Disney has made off Grogu merch.

The show is blatantly fantastic and just a ton of fun as both a lapsed fan and from a good ol' swashbuckling adventure standpoint. It's hard not to get giddy with characters like Boba and Ahsoka showing up (and being totally badass doing it) although if I had the tiniest of pedantic criticisms I'd say that they should be careful with going too hard into the paint with fan service every episode because it's getting slightly on the nose although even as I wrote that I wouldn't have not had them have Ahsoka and Boba kicking ass all over the place so don't listen to anything I say.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
130859137_10225678625612048_8797828507528716926_n.jpg

CaptainWacky

I really hope Mace Windu doesn't show up in the finale.

CaptainWacky

Skippy the Jedi Droid to instruct Grogu?

CaptainWacky

AHAHAHAHAHAHA