Troll Kingdom?! So I guess this site was built under a bridge?

Flynn

Hello faggots. My name is Flynn and I thought I'd stop in and one good laugh at this mish-mash of a sad, sorry, fucking site. I've looked, and only social retards like yourselves would hang out here all fucking day and talk about other sites. Let me make this perfectly clear for all of you who can't read, even if I were using gold flaked 5 year old font--You should change your name to PUssy kingdome.

There are no "trolls" here, there's only rejects, dipshits, and spammers who need to be immediately shot on fucking site. This site is soo damned bad, it makes FlameChamps look like the Google of the flaming world.

I'd love to read your comments but unfortunately, I have other pressing matters like going to sleep. Fuck you.

Flynn

Sarek said:

Hey did I say that the Trekkie nerd could stand up and be heard? No I didn't so sit the fuck down spanky, before I smash you in the mouth with a cattle prod faggot.

Flynn

So now I have a dork, and an alleged female making one liners...How droll. I always knew you cocksuckers hid here. What a fucking joke, and that includes this shitty site.

Flynn

Sarek said:
^Can you make him rant more? I find it entertaining.

I bet it beats watching re-runs of Star Trek and Battle Star Galactica, come to think of it; pretty much anything beats that.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
I bet it beats watching re-runs of Star Trek and Battle Star Galactica, come to think of it; pretty much anything beats that.

It's "Battlestar", not "Battle Star".

Flynn

Sarek said:
So which am I? The dork, the alleged female, or the cocksucker?

You're the dork for having such a retarded avatar, you're an alleged female because you're a bitch, and you're a cocksucker because you're an alleged female who's a dork. Got that dick for brains?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
You're the dork for having such a retarded avatar, you're an alleged female because you're a bitch, and you're a cocksucker because you're an alleged female who's a dork. Got that dick for brains?

Ok.

If I'm an alleged female, how can I have a dick for brains?

Flynn

Sarek said:
Ok.

If I'm an alleged female, how can I have a dick for brains?

Very easily. It's spelled: "BattleStar Galactica"....That's how peon. By the way "alleged" dosen't mean factual, if you're going to get into a logical debate, please bring your dick/brain next time. Any other questions? Or will you be asking rhetorical questions all night?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
I guess that means you'll have to launch your photon torpedoes my way. LOL! Idiot.

No, for Battlestar Galactica, that would be "lasers".

Photon Torpedos are Star Trek.

You should really attempt to be better informed when you troll a site with a population of techno scifi geeks on it.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
Very easily. It's spelled: "BattleStar Galactica"....That's how peon. By the way "alleged" dosen't mean factual, if you're going to get into a logical debate, please bring your dick/brain next time. Any other questions? Or will you be asking rhetorical questions all night?

So, you know more about it than you let on then. Hmmm?

And yes, I'll more than likely be asking rhetorical questions all night.

Flynn

Sarek said:
No, for Battlestar Galactica, that would be "lasers".

Photon Torpedos are Star Trek.

You should really attempt to be better informed when you troll a site with a population of techno scifi geeks on it.

Let me get this straight. So because I'm no techno dud like yourself, it's my fault? I should know these things? Then I guess I can blame you for still being a virgin and not knowing how to socially interact with the opposite sex, right? Then I guess we're on even ground melon head.

Flynn

Sarek said:
So, you know more about it than you let on then. Hmmm?

And yes, I'll more than likely be asking rhetorical questions all night.

Of course you'll be asking questions seeing you'll be on the defensive all night, trying not to get curb stomped.