Troll Kingdom?! So I guess this site was built under a bridge?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
Let me get this straight. So because I'm no techno dud like yourself, it's my fault? I should know these things? Then I guess I can blame you for still being a virgin and not knowing how to socially interact with the opposite sex, right? Then I guess we're on even ground melon head.

As we've just met, I fail to see how you can blame me for your apparently dismal sex life and social status.

I am however, willing to lend you a sympathetic ear if you feel the need to elaborate.

As a good acquaintance of mine likes to say, I'm listening.

Flynn

missmanners said:
Curb stomped? Whats that?

:retard:
mm

That's something that happens to dingbats like yourself. Hope that answers your incredibly retarded question. Now beat it dust bunny.

Flynn

Sarek said:
As we've just met, I fail to see how you can blame me for your apparently dismal sex life and social status.

I am however, willing to lend you a sympathetic ear if you feel the need to elaborate.

As a good acquaintance of mine likes to say, I'm listening.

Oh how very original. What's the next line?: "I'm rubber, you're glue.." Good one you fucking dunce.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
That's something that happens to dingbats like yourself. Hope that answers your incredibly retarded question. Now beat it dust bunny.

Technically, dust bunnies may be a bit small to be "curb stomped".

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
Oh how very original. What's the next line?: "I'm rubber, you're glue.." Good one you fucking dunce.

Ha ha!

I actually a have a rather duncey looking smiley named after me here. Complete with hood.

Would you like to see it?

Flynn

Sarek said:
Technically, dust bunnies may be a bit small to be "curb stomped".

None the less, if one tried they could. Thanks for your useless input you wheelchair bound maroon.

Flynn

Sarek said:
Ha ha!

I actually a have a rather duncey looking smiley named after me here. Complete with hood.

Would you like to see it?

I'd rather if you don't mind, "see" you walk in front of an oncoming bus. Thanks in advance.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
I'd rather if you don't mind, "see" you walk in front of an oncoming bus. Thanks in advance.

Now why would I do something like that? That's just stupid.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
None the less, if one tried they could. Thanks for your useless input you wheelchair bound maroon.

Maroon?

That's a color. Did you mean "moron"?

You know, I'm starting to get the feeling that you may not be that brite.

Flynn

Sarek said:
Maroon?

That's a color. Did you mean "moron"?

You know, I'm starting to get the feeling that you may not be that brite.

No, I mean't maroon. Perhaps you need a dictionary instead of a vulcan language guide. After all most of us are from planet earth.

Ohhhh attempted grammar lame, yet you post, "brite". Now that's some funny shit right there bucko.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
About as "cool" as you in front of your yard with those pink flamingos. That's how "cool" it was.

Those are actually storks. And they were red. Sun must have faded them a bit.

Flynn

Sarek said:
Those are actually storks. And they were red. Sun must have faded them a bit.

Was that after or before you had the scaled down replica of the U.S.S. Enterprise removed from your front yard?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
No, I mean't maroon. Perhaps you need a dictionary instead of a vulcan language guide. After all most of us are from planet earth.

Are you from earth? I mean, if you believe in Vulcan mind tricks, it stand to reason that you MUST believe in Vulcans.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Flynn said:
Was that after or before you had the scaled down replica of the U.S.S. Enterprise removed from your front yard?

Before.

The ship won't be installed until Tuesday.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Must be.

Understandable really. Most “trolls” of this caliber have a difficult time staying up past 8:30 on a school night.