USA vs Russia...Because Ukraine can't defend itself.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

USA vs Russia...Because Ukraine can't defend itself.

I'm surprised at how Ukraine is hanging in there against Russia. I definitely expected that Russia would have took out Ukraine in about a month, tops.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

NATO warns of long Ukraine war as Russian assaults follow EU boost for Kyiv

The head of NATO said on Sunday the war in Ukraine could last years and Ukrainian forces faced intensified Russian assaults after the EU executive recommended that Kyiv should be granted the status of a candidate to join the bloc. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg was cited by Germany's Bild am Sonntag newspaper as saying the supply of state-of-the-art weaponry to Ukrainian troops would increase the chance of liberating the eastern Donbas region from Russian control. In the op-ed, he said this meant ensuring "Ukraine receives weapons, equipment, ammunition and training more rapidly than the invader." "Time is the vital factor," Johnson said. "Everything will depend on whether Ukraine can strengthen its ability to defend its soil faster than Russia can renew its capacity to attack."

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Zelenskiy Defiant as Russia Intensifies Attacks on Eastern Cities, Seizes Territory

Ukraine on Monday acknowledged difficulties in fighting in the east of the country as Russian forces captured territory along a frontline river and intensified pressure on two key cities ahead of an EU summit expected to welcome Kyiv's bid to join the bloc. The governor of the Luhansk region, scene of the heaviest Russian onslaughts in recent weeks, said the situation was "extremely difficult" along the entire front line there as of Monday evening and the Russian army had gathered sufficient reserves to begin a large-scale offensive. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy had predicted Moscow would escalate attacks ahead of the EU summit on Thursday and Friday. In his customary nighttime address to the nation on Monday, he was defiant, while also referring to "difficult" fighting in Luhansk for
Sievierodonetsk and its sister city Lysychansk.

MODMAN

The great thing about the internet is we can source our own news - be it through mainstream / fringe / aggregate / social media platforms - or subscribe to feeds that align with our interests.

Consequentially, your copypasta efforts are no longer - and never were - required.

If you are going to continue your C&P efforts, might I suggest you at least feign an interest in opening up a discussion and provide some commentary of your own on the content you post?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

US to send $450M in rocket systems, other aid to Ukraine: officials

The U.S. will send another $450 million in military aid to Ukraine, including some additional medium-range rocket systems, U.S. officials said Thursday. The latest package will include a number of High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems, or HIMARS, and is expected to be announced later Thursday. The initial four HIMARS that the U.S. sent have already gone into Ukraine and are in the hand of troops there. The package will also include ammunition and other supplies.The new aid comes just a week after the U.S. announced it will send $1 billion in military aid to Ukraine, and as the Russian military continues to slowly expand its control in the eastern Donbas region. Ukrainian leaders have persistently asked for the more advanced, precision rocket systems in order to better fight back against Russia. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity to provide details ahead of an announcement. The Russian military captured two villages in eastern Ukraine on Thursday and is fighting for control of a key highway in a campaign to cut supply lines and encircle frontline Ukrainian forces, according to British and Ukrainian Officials.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If you are going to continue your C&P efforts, might I suggest you at least feign an interest in opening up a discussion and provide some commentary of your own on the content you post?

^No.^

This thread is open to debate, but no I'm not going to have a conversation about this war. I will add this about the war....I don't give a fuck. We just gave away $480 million to Ukraine. <Need I say MORE? No. End of discussion.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Ukraine Retreats From Embattled City, as Russia Grinds On

After weeks of bloody street fighting and months of withering artillery fire, Ukrainian forces will withdraw from Sievierodonetsk, a city that President Volodymyr Zelensky once said would determine the “fate” of the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine.The retreat from the devastated industrial city on the east bank of the Siversky Donets River was confirmed Friday by Serhiy Haidai, the head of the military administration in Luhansk. It represents the most significant loss for the Ukrainian military since Russian forces seized Mariupol a month ago after a similarly brutal campaign of heavy shelling and street fighting left that southern port in ruins.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Russia promises Belarus nuclear-capable missiles

Russia will send nuclear capable short-range missile systems to its ally Belarus in the coming months, President Vladimir Putin has said. He said Iskander-M systems "can fire ballistic and cruise missiles, both conventional and nuclear types".The systems have a range of up to 500km (310 miles).Tensions between Russia and the West have escalated, following President Putin's decision to invade Ukraine on 24 February. In a separate development on Saturday, Ukraine raid Russian forces "have fully occupied" the key eastern city of Severodonetsk, following weeks of fierce fighting.Taking the city means Russia now controls nearly all of Luhansk region and much of neighbouring Donetsk - the two regions that form the vast industrial Donbas.

MODMAN

^No.^

This thread is open to debate, but no I'm not going to have a conversation about this war. I will add this about the war....I don't give a fuck. We just gave away $480 million to Ukraine. <Need I say MORE? No. End of discussion.

You're posting a feed to the latest on something you don't give a fuck about? How odd.

Anyway ...

ceejay.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^No.^

Ah then it's just one of your stupid attention whoring "LOOK AT ME" threads. As in a SPAM thread.

Good to know. Post in it again and I'll treat it as such.

Last and ONLY warning.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Russia-Ukraine war: what we know on day 124 of the invasion

• Russia stepped up air strikes on Ukraine over the weekend, including on the capital of Kyiv, while the strategic eastern city of Sievierodonetsk fell to pro-Russian forces. There had been no major strikes on Kyiv since early June.
    [*]The Ukraine president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said a wounded seven-year-old girl was pulled from the rubble of a nine-storey apartment block in Kyiv. The girl’s father was killed in the strike, he said. “She was not threatened by anything in our country. She was completely safe, until Russia itself decided that everything was equally hostile to them now - women, children, kindergartens, houses, hospitals, railways,” Zelenskiy said in his nightly address.
    [*]

[*]
    • The US president, Joe Biden, said that “it’s more of their barbarism”, referring to the missile strikes on Kyiv, as leaders from the G7 countries gathered for a summit in Germany.
    • The UK prime minister, Boris Johnson, will use Monday’s session at the G7 summit in Germany to call for urgent action to help get vital grain supplies of Ukraine's blockaded ports to support the country’s economy and alleviate shortages around the world, PA reports. Johnson will call for an international solution to the crisis, including finding overland routes for grain supplies to beat the Russian blockade, with £10m in materials and equipment to repair damaged rail infrastructure.
    • Ukraine’s foreign minister, Dmytro Kuleba, said G7 countries should respond to the latest missile strikes by imposing further sanctions on Russia and providing more heavy weapons to Ukraine.

jack

ceejay.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Russia strikes Kyiv as Western leaders meet in Europe

Russia shattered weeks of relative calm in the Ukrainian capital with long-range missiles fired toward Kyiv early Sunday, an apparent Kremlin show-of-force as Western leaders meet in Europe to strengthen their military and economic support of Ukraine. Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko said the missiles hit at least two residential buildings, and President Volodymr Zelenskyy said a 37-year-old man was killed and his 7-year-old daughter and wife injured. Associated Press journalists saw emergency workers battling flames and rescuing civilians. The strikes also damaged a nearby kindergarten, where a crater pocked the courtyard. U.S. President Joe Biden called the attacks “barbarism” after he arrived in Germany for a Group of Seven summit. Later Sunday, a local official reported a second death, telling the Unian news agency that a railroad worker was killed and several others were injured in the attacks while servicing rail infrastructure. Ukrainian air force spokesman Yuriy Ignat said the first air-launched weapons successfully to target the capital since June 5 were Kh-101 cruise missiles fired from warplanes over the Caspian Sea, more than 1,500 kilometers (932 miles) away.

jack

ceejay.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Ukraine Could End War in a Day if Kyiv Surrenders: Kremlin

The Russia-Ukraine conflict will end as soon as Kyiv orders Ukrainian nationalists to surrender their weaponry, according to a Kremlin spokesperson. As reported by the state-run TASS news outlet, Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Tuesday that the aggression could end almost instantly if Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky orders fighters to "lay down their arms." "The Ukrainian side can stop everything before the end of the current day," Peskov said, according to an English translation. "We need an order for nationalist units to lay down their arms, an order for the Ukrainian military to lay down their arms, and we need to fulfill the conditions of the Russian Federation. And everything can end before the end of the day. The rest is the thoughts of the head of the Ukrainian state." The war has become one of attrition with neither side giving in. Russian higher-ups have stated that there was never any deadline associated with the initial invasion. Peskov said the same thing Tuesday when asked if there was an approximate time frame to complete Russia's military operation in Ukraine, responding with a direct "no." "We are guided solely by the statements of our President Vladimir Putin that] the special military operation is going according to plan and achieving its goals," Peskov added, according to TASS.

jack

ceejay.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Ukraine round-up: Nato breakthrough and shocking CCTV of mall blast

Turkey agreed to back their membership, saying it "got what it wanted" from the two, after accusing both of backing Kurdish militants. Given all Nato members must agree on taking in new members, Turkey effectively had veto power.This is an important moment for the bloc. Russian President Vladimir Putin had cited the possibility of Ukraine joining Nato as a reason for his war. He will now face an expanded Nato, just from a different direction. Finland and Sweden are already modern, western-leaning democracies with well-trained and well-equipped militaries used to operating in the often challenging conditions of Europe's Far North. Their accession, once it is complete, will bring the number of Nato countries bordering the Baltic Sea to eight - effectively turning it into a Nato lake.

jack

ceejay.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Russia Vows Retribution for NATO’s ‘Historic,’ ‘Transformative’ New Moves

A bungled campaign in Ukraine leaves Russia with fewer – and more dangerous – options for retaliation against NATO’s dramatic new deployments.

Russia on Wednesday threatened to further escalate its military posture in Europe to defend against new deployments by NATO that leaders within the alliance call “historic” and “transformative.” “What is happening will invariably lead to compensatory measures on our part,” Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov told reporters Wednesday morning. “We have the capabilities and resources. Security will be 100% guaranteed. ”Ryabkov was responding to announcements out of the ongoing NATO summit in Spain that the alliance would increase its high-readiness force to well over 300,000 troops, that the U.S. would station a major military headquarters in Poland the first permanent basing of American forces on NATO’s “eastern flank” and that the historically neutral Nordic countries Sweden and Finland on Russia’s northern periphery now face a clear path to NATO membership. “We are sending an unmistakable message that NATO is strong, united,” President Joe Biden said at the summit on Wednesday morning. “In our meetings today we are going to approve a new NATO strategic concept and reaffirm the unity of determination of our alliance to defend every inch of NATO territory.”