"vulpes inculta". ain't no shame to my game duder.

MODMAN

None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you; you're locked in here with me.

tumblr-295a572f4793440c717b34dcfd5bc413-bcf181d3-500.gif

The Question

Eternal
I was never an ASU student, I'll give you that much information. You're missing by a mile on all counts, though. IOW, true to form.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Must be tough to type with a lit cigar jammed deeply up your ass, eh Impy?

Oh and STFU

The Question

Eternal
Tell ya what, Samuel Gawith "Firedance" is some premium snuff. :yes:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You suck at this game, whigger.

See what I did there? :)

don't forget to stfu on your way out.

The Question

Eternal
12 years too late to deny that, Daniel "I got banned for poor trolling at SD.net" Faghat.

I never said Mike Wrong didn't think I was getting at them from the ASU campus. But just because that's what he thought didn't mean he was right. Why do you think ASU never lifted a finger to help him? Because they couldn't. :D

I never said Mike Wrong didn't think I was getting at them from the ASU campus. But just because that's what he thought didn't mean he was right. Why do you think ASU never lifted a finger to help him? Because they couldn't. :D

Round and round we go! It's like you can't help yourself. Reliving past "glories" is truly pathetic. It's like someone saying high school was the best part of their life because they never grew. How does that make you feel?

The Question

Eternal
Round and round we go! It's like you can't help yourself. Reliving past "glories" is truly pathetic. It's like someone saying high school was the best part of their life because they never grew. How does that make you feel?

Sooo, you bring up a subject, then gloat because you got an on-topic reply? You probably don't realize it, but that makes you look like you've got a serious learning disability.