"vulpes inculta". ain't no shame to my game duder.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
what 'vulpes inculta' doesn't realize is his game is a failure. i bested 'vappooper', 'loktar' and 'charlemange' load of shit. so posting obscene videos after my post.

members 'starship coyote', 'mirah', 'diego' and 'kefka' left trollkingdom after they knew the could not fuck with me in my spot.

images

remember peoples...click-clicky-click on dis.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
what 'vulpes inculta' doesn't realize is his game is a failure. i bested 'vappooper', 'loktar' and 'charlemange' load of shit. so posting obscene videos after my post.

members 'starship coyote', 'mirah', 'diego' and 'kefka' left trollkingdom after they knew the could not fuck with me in my spot.

images

remember peoples...click-clicky-click on dis.

Nice. Another entry for my half autobiographical, half work of fiction of your life, I'm working on. It's called cupcakeers Got to cupcakeer: How a retarded, fishfucking, handjob giving cupcakeer cupcakeered his way to failure.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

Nice. Another entry for my half autobiographical, half work of fiction of your life, I'm working on. It's called cupcakeers Got to cupcakeer: How a retarded, fishfucking, handjob giving cupcakeer cupcakeered his way to failure.

^ see what i've done to you...'loktar'^

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
85elCdl.jpg

jack

In between blackfoots teeth

:bigass:

jack

Anyone still saying "duder" in 2021 has no game.

Grow up already. That's so 2009.

jack

Gotta love it when he posts a meme and still misspells "you're"

Baaaaaaaahaha