WandaVision

whisky

Boobie inspector
Shits getting dark, shame they seem to have cut the scene from the trailer where the girl is thrown through the entire town before she exits the barrier.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm pretty sure Vision isn't real at all. But the other people probably are?

I hope they get James Spader to appear as human Ultron. GO NUTS.

CaptainWacky

ACTUAL AGENTS OF SHIELD REFERENCE FOR REAL.

2o36rgs22vc61.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

CaptainWacky

Piotr was her brother, the super hero known as Quicksilver, who died in the movie Age of Ultron, killed by the robot Ultron. He said "what, you didn't see that coming?" in three different contexts.

SAUSAGEMAN

the twins are Speed and Wiccan, two Young Avengers, they've got Quicksilver and Wanda's powers,

we're also getting introduced to a Young Avenger, Kate Bishop, in the upcoming hawkeye series

basically they're doing an MCU thing where characters from all the tv series come together in the eventual Young Avengers tv series, like they did with the movies

CaptainWacky

So has Wanda been fucking a robot corpse this whole time.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That was really confusing at first, but ended up making sense (well, I don't know why people were reappearing but I guess it doesn't matter). Also, KAT DENNINGS.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
No, I haven't watched any of the movies.

CaptainWacky

Didn't you say you watched "the one with the raccoon in it."

whisky

Boobie inspector
A bad man made half of everyone in the universe turn to dust, then five years later a good man brought them all back.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH, yeah I did watch the one with the racoon!

SAUSAGEMAN

I was weirdly disappointed by this!
Like, no, it was a good episode, but also very much I was enjoying the sitcoms a lot. The general plot isn't a surprise because I'm familiar with the source material, but I really would have been happy if the next three eps had just been 80s/90s/2000s sitcoms and was looking forward the series' take on those eras.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I dunno, I was getting really bored by the 25 mins of unfunny sitcom parodies and then five minutes of "LOOK IT'S A MYSTERY WHAT COULD IT BE??????", made even worse when the answer to that mystery was extremely obvious from before the show even started.

Having the show actually acknowledge that, yes, wow, shocking, what a twist, it was actually Wanda creating this all along because she can't get over losing Vision means that the actual story can start now.

CaptainWacky

I was very much enjoying the sitcom episodes, thought they were very well executed and perfectly acted by Lizzie Olsen and Paul Bettany, and found them funny. It's a nine episode season, they don't need to go straight to THE POINT right away.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Im loving this thread. Tried to stream it last night but all the bandwidth was sucked up.