WandaVision

MODMAN

Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation?

Galactus was originally the explorer Galan of the planet Taa, which existed in the prime pre-Big Bang universe. When an unknown cosmic cataclysm gradually begins killing off all of the other life in his universe, Galan and other survivors leave Taa on a spacecraft and are engulfed in the Big Crunch. Galan, however, does not die: after bonding with the Sentience of the Universe, he changes and gestates for billions of years in an egg made of the debris of his ship that the current universe formed after the Big Bang. He emerges as Galactus,

If anyone or anything's powers would have a large output of CMBR, it'd be him.

What plot or ploy has the Devourer Of Worlds got up his immense sleeve?

VE96VC.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Give me a break...I'm just on the 3rd episode.

Old Man Red

Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation?

If anyone or anything's powers would have a large output of CMBR, it'd be him.

What plot or ploy has the Devourer Of Worlds got up his immense sleeve?

VE96VC.gif

Good catch!

I started watching the classic Silver Sulfer cartoon that is available on Disney+.

Wow talk about being ahead of it's time and deep in lore.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
This opens the door for Vinnie Jones to return as Juggernaut!

It feels like Agnes killed the dog, but I'm not sure why she would when she was the one who gave them it (why else would she have a doghouse)? Unless she was testing to see if Wanda would bring it back to life.

MODMAN

This opens the door for Vinnie Jones to return as Juggernaut!

It feels like Agnes killed the dog, but I'm not sure why she would when she was the one who gave them it (why else would she have a doghouse)? Unless she was testing to see if Wanda would bring it back to life.

I think Agnes is pulling some of the strings in Westview.

The Question

Eternal
We don't know how long after endgame the events of Wanda vision take place in.

The prevailing theory is, "a few weeks." According to deleted scenes type info, there was a cut post-credits scene in which Wanda goes to the S.W.O.R.D. facility where Vision's body was stored and stole it, then drove off with it. That was meant to lead directly into the scene from Episode 1 in which she's driving the two of them into Westview.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I haven't seen the new one yet, was going to watch it but got sucked into "Hell On The Border" which was really amazing.

So, tonight :D

The Question

Eternal
A bad man made half of everyone in the universe turn to dust, then five years later a good man brought them all back.

I wonder if Steve ever looks back at their little slapfight in the first Avengers film where he told Tony, "You're not the one to make the sacrifice play!" and just has to go lock himself out of sight somewhere and feel like a total piece of shit over that.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think Agnes is pulling some of the strings in Westview.

I think she has something to do with starting the whole thing but doesn't fully know what Wanda's capable of.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
BTW, we all missed the cleverest bit of last week.

When Monica is thrown out she goes through three walls, then out the barrier, when she does that she is breaking the forth wall.

Good catch! Nothing more meta than Quicksilver’s casting tho. Wow.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member