WandaVision

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Apparently the PC POLICE don't want me thinking about Christina Hendricks's mammoth honkers. Absolutely seething rn.

whisky

Boobie inspector
For anyone who was a fan of modern family I felt she was really channeling Claire.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was the evil book in Agatha's basement the same book from season four of AoS? (The Darkhold?)

No, they look different.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Could be that agents of shield is as much as an alternative universe as the fox X men.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I only remember Agatha as a character from the Fantastic Four.
IMG_A62B52E422FE_1.jpeg

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
Those sons of bitches, I was all ready to say this was a disappointment compared to the rest of the series, and then they pull that after credit sequence.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Also..

How to vague this up...

Someone watched a show with an actor in who has not been in the MCU, but this actor was also in a big monster film with some relevant co stars.

CaptainWacky

I thought the flashback scene with Wanda and Vison was one of the best scenes of the show.

I'm glad it's still Wanda who's responsible for everything and they didn't make it that Agatha had been mind controlling her all along or anything.

Interesting that Wanda had her powers from birth and the Mind Stone only unlocked them. Like she's some kind of...mutant.

SAUSAGEMAN

having agatha uttering the words "scarlet witch" being the end of the episode was a weird choice. it doesn't mean anything to anyone who's not a comics-knower! it doesn't shock comics-knowers! who is it for??

The Question

Eternal
So do you think when Wanda expanded the borders it was too big for Agatha to control, which I s why everything was glitching out, and Darcy didn't have a voice in her head?

I think Wanda is controlling Westview, but Agatha's controlling Wanda.

And, yes, I think Wanda's still too new at altering Reality Itself and hasn't yet got a handle on how to do it in more than just a very small area.

So far.

The Question

Eternal
Apparently the PC POLICE don't want me thinking about Christina Hendricks's mammoth honkers. Absolutely seething rn.

Do it anyway. That's what I do. The "woke" mob only has as much power over you as you agree to let them have. Not one bit more.

The Question

Eternal
I don't think it's meant to "shock" comics-knowers. It's for the completionists. And for them, it works.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love Christina Hendrick's massive wallahootahs.

Just sayin', I also get off on the main character being a younger sister of the Olsen twins.

The Question

Eternal
Okay, well THAT angle's a little weird, but... okay.

That aside, yeah, she's got WAY more talent than they ever showed.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I really liked it. I hope Darcy and Monica are in the next one!