Welcome New Poster cakewalk

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Jelly bra? That sounds like it would be delicious yet messy to wear.

I think there should probably be a rule that if you're talking about how many loaves of bread a bullet will go through, it's understood that you mean lengthwise loaves. Otherwise, it makes no sense.

Mirah

I love you
That was never stated as part of the offer.

Neither was TV/internet priviledges.

Moot point anyway as he's not around on any of the boards I post at(except the rare appearance on Facebook. Also, I wasn't too keen on the proposed method of getting me out there: selling most of my possessions, and doing odd jobs along the long drive out there.

Are you fucking serious? Like you thought you would be paying room and board too? I mean I would love to be paid to do what I do for myself anyway. Then I can still have time to get another job! WTF

I can't believe you roped me back in just now. This is why I stopped long time ago. WE WERE NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU A SLAVE LOKTAR! WE WERE TRYING TO GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM, A SENSE OF ADVENTURE, AND SOME FUCKING INDEPENDENCE!

Did you not see how his roommates and friends and acquaintances took advantage of him? Its not like he would be a fucking master to you. And maybe it would have been good for him too! (maybe not lol) whatever.

grrrrrrrr

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Are you fucking serious? Like you thought you would be paying room and board too? I mean I would love to be paid to do what I do for myself anyway. Then I can still have time to get another job! WTF

I can't believe you roped me back in just now. This is why I stopped long time ago. WE WERE NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU A SLAVE LOKTAR! WE WERE TRYING TO GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM, A SENSE OF ADVENTURE, AND SOME FUCKING INDEPENDENCE!

Did you not see how his roommates and friends and acquaintances took advantage of him? Its not like he would be a fucking master to you. And maybe it would have been good for him too! (maybe not lol) whatever.

grrrrrrrr

Yeah, I didn't/don't mean to sound ungrateful, and I understand you were trying to help me, but realistically trying to move across the country with no money(unless I was able to sell most of my stuff/find odd jobs) wasn't/isn't very logical or feasible. Plus unless I was somehow able to achieve a modicum(FOCUS!) of success I would probably never see my family again. Add to this the fact that I tried this on a smaller scale(and I'm very resistant to change and a bit of a momma's boy) back in 2006 when I briefly moved to Rochester to live with my brother and his then girlfriend and long story short things didn't work out and 6 months later I had to move back home and then a few months later Jan 2007 I got a job with NYS Tax Dept, got fired, got a job at Dunkin' Donuts for three weeks, December 2007 got a job working for Market Strategies(Verizon customer satisfaction surveys), job didn't pay well, blah, blah, blah, 3 years later January 2010 I can't afford to pay rent and other bills even with mom helping us out....by February 2010 we move back home and that's currently where I am today 2 years later trying to find a job in this crappy economy, too scared to go back to school like you because I don't want to add thousands more to the thousands of debt I already owe....anyways sorry for rambling on and typing out this brief synopsis of my life and making excuses for why I didn't follow through on the Dual adventure but I really do appreciate what you and others tried to do for me even if I didn't show it.

I'll understand if you reply with a TL;DR.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You're worth more than a TLDR imo.

I always knew that the chances for you to be able to take Dual up on his offer were slim, it would have been an immense risk for you if that "adventure" would have failed. People have different limits of what risks they take, and the more secure their lifeis, the more they seem to be willing to do something adventurous. While I imagine I might have been jumping on that opportunity in your situation, I can not be sure, because I haven't walked a mile in your shoes. Even so, I tried to push you a bit because sometimes, the fear of doing something just has to be overcome in order to change your life.
I want you to know that my recent taunts about this stuff were meant in jest, I certainly don't judge you for making your own decisions or want you to do something you're not ready or willing to do.

But, you know - Mirah is right: We never wanted to sell you into slavery, hon. ;)

jack

I wouldnt mind him putting on his maids outfit and doing some dishes and cleaning around the house.

The pay sucks, but the fringe benefits?

Ooo la la

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Mirah, ILC is gonna get mad if you keep talking like her. You are distressing my virgin ears. Such language.

jack

Isnt it great that Mirah has several vaginas?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I didn't feel anything viewing that, which says enough imo. It's genitals, for heaven's sake, I should feel at least something, shouldn't I?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Only when you feel nothing are you truly ready to feel everything.

Are these nice orange robes or what? How about this little wooden rake? Nifty eh?