Westworld season 3

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

whisky

Boobie inspector
Season 4 is probably set on an alien planet where the entire earth turns out to be a park aliens go to.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They should have spread the Caleb stuff out over more episodes because there was a lot of it this week.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, that was a lot of Caleb. I guess it's going to be important!

CaptainWacky

He'll decide whether to kill all of humanity by pressing a button but then his hands fall off and scuttle away by themselves before he can make a decision and his hands were robots all along.

CaptainWacky

So is Evan Rachel Wood not going to be in season four? That would be weird.

The scene with Bernard and Arnold's wife was good and it wasn't until the end I realised that was Gina Torres in old age make-up. I totally forgot she was in season one (it was a small part I think.)

Maeve switching sides was pretty predictable but it's better than her taking the evil French guy's side.

How does HaleDelores creating a robot army figure with real Delores' plan? I don't know.

It was entertaining.

whisky

Boobie inspector
How does putting a thin latex glove over a metal frame suddenly give her hands sinuses and veins?

How this got renewed is a mystery to me.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There are still copies of Delores, so it won't be Delores but it will! Pretty cool that William is now a host, when we suspected he was a host in the past.

ALSO, wtf? How long did Bernard sit in that motel room? He was covered with dust. I guess whatshisname rotted in the bathtub.

CaptainWacky

Yeah that ice probably didn't keep him alive for long.

CaptainWacky

Programming.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He might not be dead, just his skin is rotted. He should still be alive in that pearl thingy.