What We Left Behind (DS9 documentary)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Miles..."
"Yes Nerys?"
"Get out!"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She had a thing for potato men (she dated a Pakled too.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Imagine if she went all the way with Tom Riker and he turned against the Maquis and then Frakes would have been stuck on DS9 outranked by Julian and Miles.

CaptainWacky

You don't treat Frakes that way!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When what he REALLY wants to do is direct!

CaptainWacky

He can do it all.

CaptainWacky

He credit Terry Farrell but not Jennifer Lien. Stone cold.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Now that all of Trek is under one corporate umbrella again, and since All Access is doing so many shows, what's to stop them from doing an anthology show that looks in on different TNG era characters each episode?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I thoroughly enjoyed this - but then I would because I backed it on Indygogo from the very moment it's crowd-funding was announced and got my BluRay and stretch awards back in the earlier part of the year just before this thread started. I watched it again a couple of days ago, and after the deaths of Aron Eisenberg and Rene Auberjonois it's even more poignant.

CaptainWacky

Now that all of Trek is under one corporate umbrella again, and since All Access is doing so many shows, what's to stop them from doing an anthology show that looks in on different TNG era characters each episode?

The Neelix story has to be a two parter.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not if he became Tuvix again.

StarMan™

^Wow.

Some outstanding work here

Damn, first time I've seen these fan-made trailers. That got me more pumped for Trek than anything in the past decade!

It won't matter in a few years if Paramount don't bother remastering DS9; AI tools will likely have advanced to a point that there'll be unofficial upscales of the entire show floating around - complete with enhanced FX.