What's the difference between Chuckie and a Pizza?

Synaesthesia

What would Martin Luther King be if he was white?

Alive!

The Question

Eternal
What's CeeJay getting for Christmas this year?

The charges dropped*

*If he's in Manhattan, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Philadelphia...

Synaesthesia

What's the only thing darker than CeeJay?

His future.

Synaesthesia

What is CeeJay?

Proof that skunks fuck monkeys.

Synaesthesia

CeeJay is like a jar of jelly beans.

No one likes the black ones.

Synaesthesia

What do you call CeeJay and Steve Samurai Jack wrapped in a red sleeping bag?

A Kit-Kat bar!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I heard Blackfoot is going to open up a bakery.

It'll be called "Dindu Muffins"!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I heard Blackfoot is going to open up a bakery.

It'll be called "Dindu Muffins"!
640fadd779a67.webp

Synaesthesia

Why did God give CeeJay legs?

So he doesn't leave a smelly brown trail behind him when he drags himself along by his knuckles!

jack

Charles is in the market for a used Hummer. He always wanted a big H3. He shops around, answering ads in the newspaper, and is not having much luck. One day he comes across a beautiful classic H3 with a for sale” sign on it. Upon inspection, he is amazed to find the truck in mint condition. He inquires about it with the owner.

“This truck is beautiful! I’ll take it. But you gotta tell me how you keep it in such good shape.

“Well,” says the seller, “it’s pretty simple. Just make sure that if the truck is outside and it’s going to rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome. It protects it from the rain. In fact, since you’re buying the truck I won’t need my tube of Vaseline anymore. Here, you can have it.” and he hands the buyer a tube of Vaseline.

Charles buys the truck and off he goes, a happy cupcakeer. He takes the truck over to show his ex-girlfriend. She’s ecstatic (being a Hummer fan) (LOL).

That night, he decides to ride the Hummer over to his ex-girlfriend’s parents’ house. It’s the last time he’s going to meet them and figures it will make a big impression, and hopefully, he can talk them out of implementing the restraining order he was served with that very afternoon. When he gets to the house, the ex-girlfriend grabs him. “Fishnigger, she says “I gotta tell you something about my parents before we go in. When we eat dinner, we don’t talk. In fact, the person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes.”

“No problem,” he says. And in they go.

Charles is astounded. Right smack in the middle of the living room is a huge stack of dirty dishes. In the family room, another huge stack of dishes. Piled up the stairs, dirty dishes. In fact, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes. They sit down to dinner and, sure enough, no one says a word.

As dinner progresses, Charles decides to take advantage of the situation. So he leans over and kisses his ex-girlfriend. No one says a word. So he decides to reach over and fondle her breasts. He looks at her parents, but still they keep quiet.

So he stands up, grabs his ex-girlfriend, strips her naked, and they make love right on the dinner table. Still, no one says a word.

“Her Mom’s kinda cute”, he thinks. So he grabs his ex-girlfriend’s Mom and has his way with her right there on the dinner table. Again, total silence.

Then, a few raindrops hit the window and Charles realizes it’s starting to rain. He figures he’d better take care of the Hummer, so he pulls the Vaseline from his pocket.

Suddenly the father stands up and shouts: “All right, all right! I’ll do the damn dishes.”

jack

What happened when Wilson looked up his family tree?

A large ape shit on his face!

jack

What was the worst three years of Wilson's life?

First Grade!!

jack

What does it say on the inside of Wilson's lip?

Inflate to 30psi!

jack

What would George Floyd be if he was white?

Still breathing!

jack

Why doesn't CeeJay pay rent?

Jail is free :bigass:

jack

Charles wins a brand new sports car in a contest. He
drives around all the time waving at the rednecks. One day the
rednecks stop him, they draw a circle in the dirt and say "If you step
out of that circle, we will kick your ass." They pick up hammers and
start busting up his new car. They look back and Chuckie is smiling. They
hit the car some more, and he is laughing. They walk over to him and
ask "Why are you laughing, we just busted up your car."

He says "I know, but I stepped out of the circle 9 times."

jack

What's the difference between Charles J Wilson and a swimming pool filled with shit?

The swimming pool, of course :D

jack

When are they going to bring slavery back?​

Chuckie is TIRED of looking for a job.

MODMAN

What's the difference between Chuckie's reaction score and the national debt of the United States?

The United States national debt has a non-zero chance of getting back to zero.