Where is my goddamned fish?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I KNEW you were a Catholic.

Well, besides the fact that you spend an inordinate amount of time on your knees.

Elnidfse

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
It's a good thing I'm not Jewish OR Catholic. All the fucking food rules to follow, I'd end up going postal.

Elnidfse

Uranium 4 said:
Ha. That took me seven seconds to figure what this was all about. I think it probably could be the short time between yours and his post. As such, I think You can be the first to try out my ignore list. Bye, bye.

Come on Chris? Didn't you critique me on depending too much on your friends. This disappointment knows no bounds. Maybe he'll go fall on his own sword.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
Ha. That took me seven seconds to figure what this was all about. I think it probably could be the short time between yours and his post. As such, I think You can be the first to try out my ignore list. Bye, bye.

Come on Chris? Didn't you critique me on depending too much on your friends. This disappointment knows no bounds. Maybe he'll go fall on his own sword.

Cunt.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Elnidfse said:

Jesus. What a cunt.

Elnidfse

This message is hidden because Uranium 4 is on your ignore list.
Hmm. I can see it, but its like, I can't see it, lol.