Where is my goddamned fish?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Uranium 4 said:
It's hilarity in a tea cup. The diatribe after it was one of the most self-pwning mini-rants I've read in a long time!

LOL. Too true!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
Lol
Catchphrase.jpg

Chris said Cunt again!
Lmao!
He tries so hard, it breaks my heart.

Cunt.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
What should I do with yours? (I know you didn't burn it. I could see it on the counter in the corner in that picture that's on the card. Check mate!) Plus, you still aren't the type of person who calls cops before he talks to people. I know this from we we first met and you "misplaced". Remember? Or are you going to say you don't recall that either.

My wife says we don't send out cards of any sort. And she should know because I don't like people enough to care about sending cards and I'm lazy. And I call the cops right away. I'm always hoping for a good old gun battle on my front lawn.

You should see the Krishna's scatter when they go door to door. :bigass:

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Oh, and on a side note, our Cocker Spaniel is knocked up. As you were the only one alone with her, we will be going after maintenance and child support.
Now that's just wrong. This coming from a man who admires wildlife then he admires the changes in technology.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
My wife says we don't send out cards of any sort. And she should know because I don't like people enough to care about sending cards and I'm lazy. And I call the cops right away. I'm always hoping for a good old gun battle on my front lawn.

You should see the Krishna's scatter when they go door to door. :bigass:
Ha! "From your mouth you said that you don't care about violence as long as its not on your porch." Care to stop this internet 'tough guy' act. Or need I go on.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
Now that's just wrong. This coming from a man who admires wildlife then he admires the changes in technology.

Of course I admire wildlife. The most beautiful sight in the world is a 3 inch thick, medium rare elk steak with a baked potato and side of asparagus. But there's a BIG difference between eating animals as a food source and fucking them.

You crossed the line. You stole my wifes jewelery and then knocked up her dog. What the hell's wrong with you?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
Ha! "From your mouth you said that you don't care about violence as long as its not on your porch." Care to stop this internet 'tough guy' act. Or need I go on.

Cunt.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Elnidfse said:

Cunt.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Sarek, dear, would it do any good to point out that human sperm can not fertilize a female dog's egg because they're not compatible?

Probably not, right? ;)

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Cacophony said:
Sarek, dear, would it do any good to point out that human sperm can not fertilize a female dog's egg because they're not compatible?

Probably not, right? ;)

No.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:

The damn dog's going into labor!

For your sake, you better hope none of the pups have pointy heads. :mad:

I'll never be able get rid of them then. :mad:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sarek said:

So, what you're getting at, is he's a bit of a cunt, yeah?

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Sarek said:

Definately a roundabout way of saying "He's a cunt", from where I'm sitting.