Where is my goddamned fish?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I downloaded some graphic intense aquarium screen savers for my computer. They keep the cats entertained for hours and I don't have to feed the damn fish or clean a tank. :bigass:

All the cats are retarded though from butting their heads against the monitor..... :(

Elnidfse

untitled-1.jpg

Today is the day that you learn the sweet solid lesson of futility. Let that piss you off as much as you want. While your typing away clever messages, trying to aid Chris in his fruitless attempt to piss me off, I'm laughing my ass off. What's worse? Deep down inside... you know it. It's going to piss you off to the point that you can't stand and there is nothing you can do about it. Go tell your friends how much you pwned Elnidfse, tell them that you pwned him so hard, he ignored you after your first post, and watch them laugh. But, they won't me laughing at me, oh no, they'll be laughing at what a pathetic troll you have become.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
Today is the day that you learn the sweet solid lesson of futility. Let that piss you off as much as you want. While your typing away clever messages, trying to aid Chris in his fruitless attempt to piss me off, I'm laughing my ass off. What's worse? Deep down inside... you know it. It's going to piss you off to the point that you can't stand and there is nothing you can do about it. Go tell your friends how much you pwned Elnidfse, tell them that you pwned him so hard, he ignored you after your first post, and watch them laugh. But, they won't me laughing at me, oh no, they'll be laughing at what a pathetic troll you have become.

You do understand that by putting someone on ignore, you are signaling to them that you don't want to read their posts or have to reply to them, right?

So why are you replying to someone you've put on ignore? Many would call this a classic pwn. And then laugh their asses off......

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
You do understand that by putting someone on ignore, you are signaling to them that you don't want to read their posts or have to reply to them, right?

So why are you replying to someone you've put on ignore? Many would call this a classic pwn. And then laugh their asses off......
You completely don't understand the point of making a final reply. I posted, not to get a response, hell I don't even know what his approach is. I just wanted him to know that I wasn't B/Sing. Like how you b/s'd in a certain thread about me not helping you move. I know you remember.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Also, somebody driving you to put them on ignore and somebody using that function for no reason are two completely different things. And if you are laughing your ass off, I demand you use a 'lmao'.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
You completely don't understand the point of making a final reply. I posted, not to get a response, hell I don't even know what his approach is. I just wanted him to know that I wasn't B/Sing. Like how you b/s'd in a certain thread about me not helping you move. I know you remember.

Yeah, about that. As you were the only one that "helped us move", I have a question to ask.

My wife had a jewelery case with about 10,000 dollars worth of jewelery in it.

It's missing. As you do have a rather questionable background the police are interested in asking you a few questions. I've given them your home address and phone numbers.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
Also, somebody driving you to put them on ignore and somebody using that function for no reason are two completely different things. And if you are laughing your ass off, I demand you use a 'lmao'.

I'll "use" whatever I damn well please.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Yeah, about that. As you were the only one that "helped us move", I have a question to ask.

My wife had a jewelry case with about 10,000 dollars worth of jewelery in it.

It's missing. As you do have a rather questionable background the police are interested in asking you a few questions. I've given them your home address and phone numbers.
1. You told me about that.
2. You also told me when you found that.
Yeah it was awhile ago, but I still remember. That was a low blow, you knew I'm sensitive about being called a thief. That's dirty. Why did I even bother sending you that Seasons Greetings card.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
Yeah it was awhile ago, but I still remember. That was a low blow, you knew I'm sensitive about being called a thief. That's dirty. Why did I even bother sending you that Seasons Greetings card.

Well, it's missing and the cops want to talk to you.

We burned the card.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Elnidfse said:
untitled-1.jpg

Cunt.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:

Oh, and on a side note, our Cocker Spaniel is knocked up. As you were the only one alone with her, we will be going after maintenance and child support.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
untitled-1.jpg

Bwuhahaahaaa.

Cunt.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Well, it's missing and the cops want to talk to you.

We burned the card.
What should I do with yours? (I know you didn't burn it. I could see it on the counter in the corner in that picture that's on the card. Check mate!) Plus, you still aren't the type of person who calls cops before he talks to people. I know this from we we first met and you "misplaced". Remember? Or are you going to say you don't recall that either.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Sarek said:

It's hilarity in a tea cup. The diatribe after it was one of the most self-pwning mini-rants I've read in a long time!

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Elnidfse said:
What should I do with yours? (I know you didn't burn it. I could see it on the counter in the corner in that picture that's on the card. Check mate!) Plus, you still aren't the type of person who calls cops before he talks to people. I know this from we we first met and you "misplaced". Remember? Or are you going to say you don't recall that either.

Cunt.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:

Cunt.