Where is my goddamned fish?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
ChrisG76 said:
So, what you're getting at, is he's a bit of a cunt, yeah?

Pretty much. But I'm using the more entertaining route.

I'll let you handle to obvious "2X4 to the cranium" tactics. :bigass:

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Of course I admire wildlife. The most beautiful sight in the world is a 3 inch thick, medium rare elk steak with a baked potato and side of asparagus. But there's a BIG difference between eating animals as a food source and fucking them.

You crossed the line. You stole my wifes jewelery and then knocked up her dog. What the hell's wrong with you?
Oh come on, I know you said yesterday that you'd deny my existence but that's just slandering my already dead name. Hell, that's not slandering, now your just kicking the corpse. Your lucky I have a big heart or I'd scan that greeting card and post it all over. You can say "go ahead" if you want, knowing that I won't do it but, I want you to know that it IS an option.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Uranium 4 said:
Definately a roundabout way of saying "He's a cunt", from where I'm sitting.

I had some feeling it was rapidly becoming a popular opinion about town.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
Oh come on, I know you said yesterday that you'd deny my existence but that's just slandering my already dead name. Hell, that's not slandering, now your just kicking the corpse. Your lucky I have a big heart or I'd scan that greeting card and post it all over. You can say "go ahead" if you want, knowing that I won't do it but, I want you to know that it IS an option.

Cunt.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Elnidfse said:

Cunt.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:

Go ahead and do it.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Aw bullshit. Post it.
Ha. That's the same thing you said about me posting that PM chain... And your still avoiding the issue of why I can't 'scan' anything. (I know you remember. It was like, what, last week that I told you?) I could probably take a really shabby picture, hoping that my camera doesn't fuzz out again.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
Ha. That's the same thing you said about me posting that PM chain... And your still avoiding the issue of why I can't 'scan' anything. (I know you remember. It was like, what, last week that I told you?) I could probably take a really shabby picture, hoping that my camera doesn't fuzz out again.

Shut up and post it.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Elnidfse said:

It's a Cuntlike Sarek Dancer!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:

Cunt.