Where is my goddamned fish?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
ChrisG76 said:
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Though seriously, Sarek, leaving Paint open when you did the 'screenshot': Not helping.

Eh. It's the easiest and quickest to use.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yeah, it just makes it look like you've been - say, I don't know - creating the image?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
ChrisG76 said:
Yeah, it just makes it look like you've been - say, I don't know - creating the image?

Oh I know. I thought of that before I posted it. Didn't care.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
What an idiot.

whatanidiot1fz4.jpg
Remind me too ask you how you did that, btw. Could be useful in the future.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Oh I know. I thought of that before I posted it. Didn't care.
That was the "grand plan" you were talking about? Sarek! That was a good move. Hell, it even looks convincing. I'm surprised you didn't actually show the pic. Hmmm. I wonder why.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
That was the "grand plan" you were talking about? Sarek! That was a good move. Hell, it even looks convincing. I'm surprised you didn't actually show the pic. Hmmm. I wonder why.

This, you should have posted immediately after I posted the picture. It might have leanded some credibility if you tried to claim it was a fake.

Give it up. You're not thinking fast enough and you've already lost this round.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
This, you should have posted immediately after I posted the picture. It might have leanded some credibility if you tried to claim it was a fake.

Give it up. You're not thinking fast enough and you've already lost this round.
Ha. A good man knows when to lay down his arms. You forget that I still have a copy of the message I've send you myself. Give a second and I will go fetch it.

Elnidfse

Elnidfse said:
Ha. A good man knows when to lay down his arms. You forget that I still have a copy of the message I've send you myself. Give a second and I will go fetch it.
This is your last chance, stop playing like you don't know me or I'm going to post it.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Be my guest.
untitled-2.jpg

your luck I thought of a solution. Anything else Sarek? Now that I've exposed your lie for what it is, you might as well give up this ruse.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o264/Elnidfse/untitled-2.jpg
your luck I thought of a solution. Anything else Sarek? Now that I've exposed your lie for what it is, you might as well give up this ruse.

And you're saying that the link in that "photo" is the EXACT link to a photo you sent me?

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
And you're saying that the link in that "photo" is the EXACT link to a photo you sent me?
No its not the exact link. The only delay was me re-uploading it. Normally my photobucket is reserved for funny pics. In about 2 more mins, I'm deleting that other link as well.

Elnidfse

Ha. Is this what you were talking about? Don't draw this one out like the other one. Make your 'supposed' point. Also, links deleted.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
What point? That you're trying to say that you have a photo that I sent to you but refuse to post here to prove it even after I said go ahead and post it?

Yeah, right.

Post a link to the photo I sent you. I give you permission to let everyone see it.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
What point? That you're trying to say that you have a photo that I sent you but refuse to post here to prove it even after I said go ahead and post it?

Yeah, right.
Oh? And I suppose you also didn't say to not bring any RL situations. Which, while I've danced around, I've made good in not doing.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Post a link to the photo I sent you. I give you permission to let everyone see it.
We already dealt with that.
(Nice edit by the way)
I've taken a crappy picture, I mspainted my name on it, and I've sent it to you.. All for you to show people that I had it. I even laid tens of traps, trying to get you to say things as such like when my scanner broke. "The reason I can't scan it" in an attempt to draw you out. If your that determined to deny the fact that we aren't, in fact, buddies, then at TK, I won't bring it back up.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
Oh? And I suppose you also didn't say to not bring any RL situations. Which, while I've danced around, I've made good in not doing.

No, I'm saying, if you have a photo that reveals anything about my R/L that I sent to you, you have my permission to post it here on TK REGARDLESS of ANYTHING I may have said or that you allude to me possibly have saying, in the past about posting R/L information. And you may do so WITHOUT fear of reprisal or retaliation.

So post it.