Where is my goddamned fish?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
This is certainly interesting.

Elnidfse

Elnidfse said:
If you want to show it so bad then use that link, code it, and do it yourself.
The silence says it all. Now that I've proven my point, (yeah I know that's an old picture) maybe you'll drop this 'internet tough guy' act.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
The silence says it all. Now that I've proven my point, (yeah I know that's an old picture) maybe you'll drop this 'internet tough guy' act.

Cunt.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Elnidfse said:

It's Cunty, the Self-Quoting Cunt, Self-Quoting in a sad attempt to avoid derailing this thread, and block out the cunting!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Uranium 4 said:
It's Cunty, the Self-Quoting Cunt, Self-Quoting in a sad attempt to avoid derailing this thread, and block out the cunting!

LOL. He's a cunt.

OH THE IRONY OF THIS POST!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:

Yep, silence says it all. And in this case it's saying, It's Saturday afternoon and I promised to take my kids out to the mall so they could get some Christmas gifts for mommy.

You lose.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Yep, silence says it all. And in this case it's saying, It's Saturday afternoon and I promised to take my kids out to the mall so they could get some Christmas gifts for mommy.

You lose.

I lose at what? From the fact that you still haven't posted that picture.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Though seriously, Sarek, leaving Paint open when you did the 'screenshot': Not helping.