Where is my goddamned fish?

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
No, I'm saying, if you have a photo that reveals anything about my R/L that I sent to you, you have my permission to post it here on TK REGARDLESS of ANYTHING I may have said or that you allude to me possibly have saying, in the past about posting R/L information. And you may do so WITHOUT fear of reprisal or retaliation.

So post it.

Elnidfse said:
We already dealt with that.
(Nice edit by the way)
I've taken a crappy picture, I mspainted my name on it, and I've sent it to you.. All for you to show people that I had it. I even laid tens of traps, trying to get you to say things as such like when my scanner broke. "The reason I can't scan it" in an attempt to draw you out. If your that determined to deny the fact that we aren't, in fact, buddies, then at TK, I won't bring it back up.
shoot. Stop TRYING to put this on me. You already know my opinon of RL things in online situations, yet you keep putting me on the spot. You KNOW that its not within me to post anything that remotely shows pics of your house and family. You KNOW my opinon on shi* like this. If your so inclined to get that information into the public, then you do it. Mini Sarek's are lulz.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
shoot. Stop TRYING to put this on me. You already know my opinon of RL things in online situations, yet you keep putting me on the spot. You KNOW that its not within me to post anything that remotely shows pics of your house and family. You KNOW my opinon on shi* like this. If your so inclined to get that information into the public, then you do it. Mini Sarek's are lulz.

Cunt.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:

Why don't you just say, "I can't post it. Monkeys flew out of my ass and stole it!"

It would be just about as credible an excuse for not being able to post something that you've never had and doesn't exist, as just about anything else you've stated so far.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Why don't you just say, "I can't post it. Monkeys flew out of my ass and stole it!"

It would be just about as credible an excuse for not being able to post something that you've never had and doesn't exist, as just about anything else you've stated so far.
You win.
I was totally thrown into a ditch.
Good show!
I never saw it coming.
"Monkeys flew out of my ass and stole it."
I have fallen into your trap.
There, you happy now?

Elnidfse

Elnidfse said:
You win.
I was totally thrown into a ditch.
Good show!
I never saw it coming.
"Monkeys flew out of my ass and stole it."
I have fallen into your trap.
There, you happy now?
If your that determined in denying something then fine. I'm done playing around to get you to say it.