Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

whisky

Boobie inspector
The Emphis Nest girl with the big hair who was also in falcon and the winter soldier is now in willow, someone at Disney sure loves her.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Predator the original, the beginning makes little sense, the general watches the helecopter land from his window, it looks about twenty feet away tops, they all climb out get in keeps, ride through the water round the back of the chopper in the opposite direction, then back to the generals hut, they could have walked there faster.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
At least it was only your legs you gashed lol?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If you're going to bite the end off your burrito and have sex with it, a good meat thermometer is a worthwhile investment. Yowch.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YASSS RAFA BEAT THAT SMUG SUPER-SPREADING BASTARD WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I have a dog that likes to hunt things. And a kitten. Wanted a cat but wound up with a kitten. So my next few days should be stressful and nonproductive.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
^ BUT FULL OF CUTE PHOTOS, RIIIIIIIGHT?
Theoretically. My hat is off to nature photographers. Because I can't count the number of times--this Dog and the old Dog--where I tried to get a cool photo or video and by the time I had the camera ready, she was doing something boring. Same here. If they're doing something cute together either it stops before I have the camera ready or I can't focus on the camera because I want to make sure The Dog isn't going to put her mouth around The Kitteh.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Things I didn't know until just now about movies I've loved for 30 years, Part 1:

In the film Six Degrees of Separation, one of the socialite children's friends is played by a young JJ Abrams (then Jeffrey Abrams).

CMAwmN9.jpg