Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
There are the people with crazy amounts of money. They get to travel and do expensive interesting things.

Then there are the people with money. They look at people who travel and do expensive interesting things and think "boy, they must have some money."

And there are the people who travel and do expensive interesting things. They have no money. Because they spend it all traveling and doing expensive interesting things. That's the part that confuses those of us who never get to travel or do expensive interesting things.

This message brought to you by all my friends and relatives that are younger than me, live in expensive places where there are no jobs, and post Facebook pictures of their month long vacation in Italy.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
This is a mistake I had to watch out for as a property manager. I'd be like, "well, they have nice clothes and a nice car and expensive hobbies, they must be in good shape financially." Even though I have a brother with expensive hobbies who is dead broke all the time so I should know better.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

It wasn't a backhanded compliment. I wish that "sports forum" was less racist and more like what you post for sports. That was what I meant.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is the word "CUMJACULATE"?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Do you think Chief Miles O'Brien's nickname was "Potatoes" or "O'Toole"?