Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

It's always funny when you hear one of those "wild" "out-there" bands from back in the day, like DEVO or KISS or AC/DC and their music is mainstream pop stuff by today's standards.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Mbeqo8s.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Pizza Toy GIF by BBQ Films

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
When I was your age, we had newspapers. And newspapers had articles in them. By writers. And once in awhile a writer would say something so witty that I remember it to this day. In no particular order:

A reporter, writing on the annual ritual of the Minnesota State Fair described it as "Chicks and hicks and food on sticks."

A movie critic in 1996 once wrote "It is said that if you had an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters, eventually one of them would write the complete works of Shakespeare. But first one would write 'The Island of Dr. Moreau.'"

And a tech writer once described a piece of software as "as stable as an inbred Doberman, lapping up a triple espresso while being slapped around by a man in a meat suit."

I always wanted to write a review of "Star Trek's" "Amok Time" so I could give it the headline "Spock, cock-blocked."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter