Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Bear Grylls:

tHCD20n.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We have them running all over currently.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I really just wanted it for the King Kong cartoon but apparently you can't separate a reply from the OP

Technically, gorillas have micropenises. So if King Kong was 30', his penis could've been 10-17". A bit of a *ahem* stretch, but not inconceivable if Fay Wray was a size queen.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Just realized a Vulcan is a great choice for an XO. You can focus on the creative and people side of leadership and the decision-making while you have a logical person to flesh out the details and give you advice on if your idea is feasible or not.

The Question

Eternal
Just realized a Vulcan is a great choice for an XO. You can focus on the creative and people side of leadership and the decision-making while you have a logical person to flesh out the details and give you advice on if your idea is feasible or not.
IIRC, that was 1/3rd of the idea behind the Kirk/Spock/McCoy trio.

Spock was (supposed to be, but since the writers evidently had little or no working knowledge of Stoicism, actually wasn't) the Logos voice for Kirk, while McCoy was supposed to be the compassionate, sometimes hotheaded Pathos voice. Kirk was meant to embody the synthesis of the two antithetical approaches. Basically, the trio was meant to personify the Hegelian Dialectic.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Are Whip-Its" still a thing? I had an almost-dead can of Reddi-Whip so I just sucked the nitrous oxide out of it and it got me thinking. For that matter, are sketchy music store/head shops still a thing? I may be getting ahead of myself.

When I was a freshman in college, moving off to The Big City, there was a story called The Last Place on Earth. It was kind of like a cooler Hot Topic. Music. Posters--including Bruce Lee, velvet blacklight panthers, and topless Samantha Fox--assorted handcuffs, martial arts weapons, sex toys, and drug paraphenalia. An 18 year old boy's dream. Well they also sold "Whip-Its." The premise was that you got these little nitrous oxide cartridges to dispense your lovingly homemade whipped cream. But actually you filled a balloon with them and sucked down the laughing gas. All this leads me back to an idea that I may give its own thread.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I bet when they wrote the Orville episode about abortions they weren't expecting it to air in a country that had mostly banned them.

The Question

Eternal
Who banned abortions?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
There's a band called "The Abortions"?

The Question

Eternal
^^The original name of "The Partridge Family."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Are Whip-Its" still a thing? I had an almost-dead can of Reddi-Whip so I just sucked the nitrous oxide out of it and it got me thinking. For that matter, are sketchy music store/head shops still a thing? I may be getting ahead of myself.

When I was a freshman in college, moving off to The Big City, there was a story called The Last Place on Earth. It was kind of like a cooler Hot Topic. Music. Posters--including Bruce Lee, velvet blacklight panthers, and topless Samantha Fox--assorted handcuffs, martial arts weapons, sex toys, and drug paraphenalia. An 18 year old boy's dream. Well they also sold "Whip-Its." The premise was that you got these little nitrous oxide cartridges to dispense your lovingly homemade whipped cream. But actually you filled a balloon with them and sucked down the laughing gas. All this leads me back to an idea that I may give its own thread.
Yes.