Which male TK member has the biggest penis?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Which male TK member has the biggest penis?

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I was left off this poll to make it a contest.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Um...Big Dick McGee, anyone?

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
The only person that can honestly judge this contest is Sokar since he has given the Lewinsky to every choice in this poll including "other".

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There will be a 2nd poll for all those left off this one.

Then there will be a 3rd poll with the top picks on the previous two polls to come up with a winner.

Then there will be a 4th poll to decide who knows how to use theirs best.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I voted for Bad Dog. He's a manly man.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
6 of these are about the same.

That may be true but one of these is not like the others and that is the one I'm trying to determine.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The stats for mine?

5 inches flaccid, 10 inches erect.

Stastny

Naughty duckie
Sure. :)

It's fascinating how guys lie about that stuff, but I didn't see any girl brag about having breasts much bigger than they have in the other thread (I assume Trisiphone really has enormous boobs cause someone said he saw a pic).

Mirah

I love you

It's fascinating how guys lie about that stuff, but I didn't see any girl brag about having breasts much bigger than they have in the other thread (I assume Trisiphone really has enormous boobs cause someone said he saw a pic).

And you don't see us asking for pics either. Unless some are willing to share go ahead and PM Stastny, she can be the official judge!

Stastny

Naughty duckie
Cool... and I'll even get to have to explain to my husband why the hell I have a bunch of close-up pics of penises in my inbox... win-win! ;)

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Considering that I'm 6'4", this really isn't too unreasonable.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Size of penis has nothing to do with height of man. This, I know from years of research.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Well, I guess I should've said 10 inches is at maximum erection size. Normally its only 7.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You have an extender?