Which male TK member has the biggest penis?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm a little disappointed to be left off this list after putting so much effort into being the biggest prick you ever dealt with here.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm a little disappointed to be left off this list after putting so much effort into being the biggest prick you ever dealt with here.

Sorry to disappoint you but you aren't the biggest prick I've ever had to deal with on TK. You are a close third though.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
P.S. Prick size generally has little to do with penis size. This is also something I've learned through years of research.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Who are the other two? I will totally kick their ass.:mmph:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
P.S. Prick size generally has little to do with penis size. This is also something I've learned through years of research.

This is a very polite way of saying you've had more balls bounce off you than Yogi Berra.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Who are the other two? I will totally kick their ass.:mmph:

Those two located some personal information about me, along with some pictures, my daughter had on the internet and they posted it here intending to embarass me. Yes, it upset me, but not for the reasons they hoped. Unfortunately for those two, it was a serious backfire on their part. Neither of them post here anymore.

The only way you could be worse than them is to attack me in real life off line in a personal way. You may be many things, Donovan, but you just aren't that low, or stupid.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Those two located some personal information about me, along with some pictures, my daughter had on the internet and they posted it here intending to embarass me. Yes, it upset me, but not for the reasons they hoped. Unfortunately for those two, it was a serious backfire on their part. Neither of them post here anymore.

The only way you could be worse than them is to attack me in real life off line in a personal way. You may be many things, Donovan, but you just aren't that low, or stupid.

Correct. I have only ever once shared a PI photo, and it was one that was already publicly available on the web, not through facebook etc. And even that was simply to level the playing field a little. I may have strong differences in certain ideologies with people, and I may go for the wiseass comment far more often than I should, but I do not carry online grudges into real world acts, even when someone really manages to get to me (which is rare). Takes way too much energy to harbor that level of hate.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How many balls would that be?

I dunno, you said you had years of research in relative penis size. I just assumed it was a polite way of saying you'd sampled more footlongs than Coney Island, and that you'd had more little wieners in the can than a Vienna Sausage factory.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I dunno, you said you had years of research in relative penis size. I just assumed it was a polite way of saying you'd sampled more footlongs than Coney Island, and that you'd had more little wieners in the can than a Vienna Sausage factory.

LOL... Oh, dear, Donovan. The things you say I just let go by.

You are pretty funny though.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
HENOCH HAS THE BIGGEST COCK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...How could we all forget loverboy "Hotlips Henoch" :D

From what I've been hearing about him, his name should have been at the very top of the list. That guys been laying more pipe than an oil company and has women for miles around still in a daze from their encounters with him!

:cool:

Consumer

Elder Statesman
The dimensions for THE MIGHTY KONG, 8th Wonder of the World are classified to protect the innocent and/or easily excited.

I'd give good odds it's not the biggest. However, it's a sure thing that it's the best.

:peace:

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I have heard women say that when it comes to Henoch, their pussies get sore just thinking about him ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass: