White people are going to learn.

The Question

Eternal
cupcakeers have nothing to teach white people. In South Africa, the cupcakeers kicked out all the white farmers. Then they started starving and fucking begged white farmers to come back.

You know who's going to learn? You fucking proto-human simians. You're going to learn. We are the humans. You are nothing but 'muh dik' grabbing, retarded fucking simians. We improve the quality of life on this planet. Look at cities where your eek-ing, ook-ing kind run the show. Chicago. Detroit. Baltimore. They're fucking shitholes. Absolute, total shit.

Not only can't you cupcakeers create a civilization, you can't even maintain one that's handed to you. You're fucking retarded proto-humans, and your track record fucking proves it. Don't eek and ook at me for pointing that out, do something about it and make it not true. Fix it. If you can.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We can't stop Wilson from being racist, but we can make him RESPECT white people.

Fixed that for you, Blackie :bigass:

Since you're busy masturbating to this thread, thought I'd save you the trouble and bump it for you so peeps can see what you're "thinking"

jack

Is jack really a cupcakea hater, or is he just blowing smoke in white peoples ass'es?

I don't hate black people at all. I just hate you. Most black people are ashamed at people of color that act the way you do.

Drink a 40 to straighten yourself out. Stupid piece of shit.

BROWNFOOT

cupcakeers have nothing to teach white people. In South Africa, the cupcakeers kicked out all the white farmers. Then they started starving and fucking begged white farmers to come back.

You know who's going to learn? You fucking proto-human simians. You're going to learn. We are the humans. You are nothing but 'muh dik' grabbing, retarded fucking simians. We improve the quality of life on this planet. Look at cities where your eek-ing, ook-ing kind run the show. Chicago. Detroit. Baltimore. They're fucking shitholes. Absolute, total shit.

Not only can't you cupcakeers create a civilization, you can't even maintain one that's handed to you. You're fucking retarded proto-humans, and your track record fucking proves it. Don't eek and ook at me for pointing that out, do something about it and make it not true. Fix it. If you can.

oooOOOO?!

Look here u cracka azz muh fugga! U cant b SAYIN shit like dat! :rwmad:

I aint tryna HERE dat shit!

Wut u said aint wrong but u wrong fo SAYIN it yo

Ax da ADL n SPLC n ASPCA n shit muh fugga! U posed 2 b da wippin boi now dontchu KNOW? U aint posed 2 talk back! Muh fuggin uppity wypipo! Tch!

BROWNFOOT

Naw, I "identify as" a negro. But to keep it realistic, an Uncle Tom, because I know how to read and pull my pants up.

W8 WAT

U identificate as a negro? U say 'negro', den BROWNFOOT get all sus u mean a elderly black man. RACE-ist as FUCK tho. But RACE-ist @ wypipo AND cupcakeaz. Like yo azz b a white Stinkmeaner or sum shit.

Aight. Datz coo.

:yes:

The Question

Eternal
Whoa, whoa, fucking whoa.

Blackfoot drops a black supremacist fucking deuce in here, a white man gives him back racism for racism, and there's mother fuckers giving me the "Angry" reaction? I think you fucking missed a spot for that reaction; that being the first post of this thread. Don't you?

If you want to react "Angry" to racism, don't you fucking leave out his. Or if you want to leave out his, you leave out mine, too, but you keep it even. You make it fucking equal or you step the fuck away and don't put a hand in at all.

The Question

Eternal
1.) White police can't continue killing black people. Its a crime , its murder and justice will be served.

When black people -- or any people -- go berzerk on cops, those people will get shot. You ever see a white guy bug his eyes out, start bouncing around flailing his arms and chanting shit at a cop? That white boy would deserve to get his brains blown out, too. You Do Not chimp out at a man with a fucking gun.

2.) That Black Lives Matter.

To whom? Not to black folks. You fuckers kill WAY more of each other, Every Fucking DAY, than cops do. Maybe when "black lives matter" to FUCKIN' BLACK PEOPLE they'll matter to everybody else, too.

3.) Racism should have been a non-issue 400 years ago when you brung us over here.

Nobody alive today brought anybody fuckin' anywhere 400 years ago. That's racism. I wasn't here 400 years ago. You weren't here 400 years ago. I didn't bring a mother fucker anywhere and you weren't fuckin' brought.

You're
the one keeping racism alive. Because you fucking need racism. As an excuse for the fact that you haven't done a fucking thing with your life. Instead of taking responsibility for your own self, you want to lay it on some shit that nobody alive today did and nobody alive today had it done to 'em.

Grow up and own up, you fuck up.

BROWNFOOT

:wtf:

^You are one dumbass ignorant kracker.^ Are do you consider yourself a redneck?

Yo 4 srs tho? U 1 DUM muh fugga huh? White boi tryna tell u wassup u just fuggin no clue havin ass muh fugga huh?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
cupcakeers have nothing to teach white people.

That statement makes you the dumbest redneck on the planet.

In South Africa, the cupcakeers kicked out all the white farmers. Then they started starving and fucking begged white farmers to come back.

Whatever. Any black people outside of America are the true cupcakeers. Fuck Africa. I'm not African-American, I'm a Black American. Don't group me with those people.

The Question

Eternal
That statement makes you the dumbest redneck on the planet.

No, it makes me observant and honest.

Why was this thread bumped? and. why is Vennoker and Vulpes Inculta (aka: The Saint/The Question/The Highwayman) using the BROWNFOOT account?

Paranoid much? I have no idea who brownfoot is, other than he's pretty amusing. Unlike your clown self, however, he seems to be amusing on purpose.

jack

Bullshit! You sent me a PM asking me to be your friend. cupcakey hater.

Wow, someone had an extra hit "offa da pipe" last night I see. :bigass: Your dealer must've fronted you an extra rock.

You're a sick little piece of shit. But you knew that already.