Banned
most popular poster ever!!!

Ange

Banned
I want to thank everybody who just can't get enough of Ange

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hi Earl!

How's the failure doing today? Come back for some more abuse, sociopath?

LOL

Ange

Banned
Ange has made the kids here pay more attention to her than to their comic books. shit. Queen Ange has rocked this dead board to it's core and has waken up the board. My work here was so very easy. thank you all for crowning me queen.

jack

Earl, was that your phone just ringing? :D

Ange

Banned
Hi Earl!

How's the failure doing today? Come back for some more abuse, sociopath?

LOL
I don't know what failure is. I see you were here all weelend. you really should get you a life. No new comics to read old man?

jack

I've been reading your failure all over the net, retard. You're fucking hopeless.

Also out of your depth. Tread carefully. If I give your phone number to the Nigerian Scam artists your phone will NEVER stop ringing :D

jack

Jig is up Earl. Everyone is on to you LOL

Ange

Banned
Lol, that could be but how would I know? If you checked my IP, I am 50 miles from anyplace my dad or grandpa is. maybe you called my father, or hope you never woke up grandpa.

jack

I didn't check your IP, I'm not an admin.

Your number is listed in the SA white pages though (as you know) along with your address, retard.

Better get the phone, earl...once your message machine gets full you might miss your meth connection.

Ange

Banned
Jig is up Earl. Everyone is on to you LOL
Wrong again, As I said, I am not Earl. Did you throw mom a mercy fuck for mothers day?

Ange

Banned

Your number is listed in the SA white pages though (as you know) along with your address, retard.

Better get the phone, earl...once your message machine gets full you might miss your meth connection.
That would be my Grandfather. you are so funny.

jack

Oh I'm not wrong. :bigass:

Ange

Banned
Originally Posted by starguard View Post
Looks like she's got this little bb pretty beat. You all need to get lives outside this little chat room. Try not being so obsessed with Ange; you think about her 24/7.

All hail Queen Ange of Angeville!

jack

Well, I see my work here is finished.

Have a GREAT day earl...I know I'm immensely enjoying mine already, fat biker d00d.

Ange

Banned
Oh I'm not wrong. :bigass:
Poor Jack, if you only knew. Too bad you have no idea at all which of the lets say rulers of this bb has brought me here to save their bb. we are thinking of bring about a new 100 members soon. you like Ange so much that you will be sure to like them.

Ange

Banned
Well, I see my work here is finished.

Have a GREAT day earl...I know I'm immensely enjoying mine already, fat biker d00d.
Are you getting hard thinking of biker dudes cocks again? poor Jack.

Ange

Banned

Shit my dad has met tons of his boards members in cali and vegas. everybody knows who he is. I think you might have called my grandfathers phone. My dad Earl only has a cell phone as do I. Anyway glad to see my family is o nyour mind. what a impact I have had since taking over the Badlands that were dead and breathing life back into them.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Do you even have a job? how on earth can you keep your nurse registration, its like a 30 hr min in california isnt it?

Ange

Banned

LOL, that is my grandpa, lol

Shit my dad has met tons of his boards members in cali and vegas. everybody knows who he is. I think you might have called my grandfathers phone. My dad Earl only has a cell phone as do I. Anyway glad to see my family is o your mind. what a impact I have had since taking over the Badlands that were dead and breathing life back into them.