Wow all the threads are about Ange!!!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
you take this bb too serious. If I was restricted posting then why waste my time here. I woke up your dead bb and should be thanked

The Badlands, not Troll Kingdom as a whole. That's what you mean, right?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
hey jack, you did call my grandpa he said. he said he has a call from some vitamin company in VT.

You work for a vitamin company. hmmm, I hope some nigerian scamers don't start prank calling the company, lol

If my grandpa is harrassed it will take 2 minute to change his number.

Does your grampa know how many guys slam your pussy until you can't walk? Hope nobody tells him the kind of shenanigans you get up to online, CyNz...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Your parents said they tired of you sucking them out of their lves. better get to work fast or you will be homeless sucking cocks for breakfast. maybe you got some trekie loser who will let you move in with them and teir family.

A homeless nerd, too funny,,,bumming quarters in your space alien costume.

I'll join you on your street corner, Earl, has-been homeless fat naked tranny dood.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
It's already been established that Ange = Earl. The proof is undeniable. Why is he even bother arguing otherwise? Boring.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
bring a hundred members it'd be great to TAKE ON an invasion for once

Bet most or all end up in DayCare eventually though.

Pity its all a lie. there's no mod here named Meat Puppet ready to take over ownership of TK from Mentalist either.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

Ange

Banned
Bet most or all end up in DayCare eventually though.

Pity its all a lie. there's no mod here named Meat Puppet ready to take over ownership of TK from Mentalist either.
He has his mod board. If you only knew. Too bad you only know what you see here. this is nothing. all you see is a dead bb full of virgin nerds who live with their mothers and think they are a super hero

Ange

Banned
Poor Jack, nothing to say. been owned by half the bb and finally got noticed by eating tons of Ange's shit everyday and coming back for more!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
No, I like narcacistic better.

Love Child

One Love
LOL Why? That would have been a karma comment but I'm staying in my vacation house in the mountains and so we only have DSL here and my dad is a skier, and his friends are here, and they are in the shower because they just got done fucking me, but I have only fucked 5 people because I am a vetrinarian and I know how to practice safe sex. My mom is dead so you won't ever hear me talk about her, I am a daddy's girl he loves me most. I have a sister but she doesn't count. Just my vetrinarian friends that we hang out with on another board and we talk all the time and you want to be me and everyone wants to be with me because I am the best.

jack

I love you so much. You have no idea.

jack

I wanted to puke after typing that.

mmmmm that made me think. If you ate pizza, then read this thread, then vomited on your lover, it'd be like Rainbow Showers.

Ange

Banned
I love you so much. You have no idea.
Since you talked so much shit about the hells angels and bikers, I hear that some may be talking to you where you work at on new england drive. Wait till they show yo what they think of nerds who shit on them or members dads and grand dads. Better get you a new job Jack. Goodtimes, hello katy, lisa, claudia, gena. Since you used company phones to harass my granpa, Maybe Some people will harass people there. Anybody want his name and address just yahoo me. Hope you tell the people there what you been up to. maybe your enimies who gave me your name here will start calling all the people there at home since they should know to watch out for a creep like you who loves to try to shit on girls like them. as a good citizen it is our duty to warn your coworkers about what a creepy stalker they are working with

jack

mmmmm that made me think. If you ate pizza, then read this thread, then vomited on your lover, it'd be like Rainbow Showers.

That would be disgustingly hawt.