Wow all the threads are about Ange!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're repeating yourself, retard. Cut back to a pack or less or day, that'll get some of the gravel out of your voice.

That was me, btw. :D

Ange

Banned
Do you even have a job? how on earth can you keep your nurse registration, its like a 30 hr min in california isnt it?
I work 4 ten hour shifts. On one of two vacations till Sunday. shit most days I can post from work depending on assignment that day. Being new I fill in for other RN's on their off days, sick days or vacations. They must love me as I got a 25,000 bonus to sign a three year contact riht out of school. they are so desperate for RN"S in Cali. I think I had just under a hundred job offers months before I graduated. Thank you for your concern though.

Ange

Banned
You're repeating yourself, retard. Cut back to a pack or less or day, that'll get some of the gravel out of your voice.

I have no idea what you mean, but I see you follow as any owned dog should do.

jack

can you imagine? A humanitarian troll that works 4 tenners and finds time to post here 24/7.

amazing!

jack

I have no idea what you mean, but I see you follow as any owned dog should do.

I mean you repeated yourself twice, retard. Aren't you even aware of what the fuck you're actually posting?

It would appear not.

Ange

Banned
Time for a trip to the health club. I just need to sweat out some birthday booze and have a long swim. then to the hairdressers for a manicure and pedicure along with getting my hair tinted again. I have to keep my toes looking good so the guys will keep sucking on them.

Ange

Banned
can you imagine? A humanitarian troll that works 4 tenners and finds time to post here 24/7.

amazing!
I am rarely here. half the posts were from work whether I said it or not.

Ange

Banned
Attention all of Anges owned posters, please stay here until your queen returns.

Ange

Banned
Adios, Hasta le Vista Baby!!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am rarely here. half the posts were from work whether I said it or not.

your so obsessed with jack you need to post from work? Sad. Pathetic. Lame. I feel sorry for the patients that died while you were flinging spittle at the keyboard.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Let's just throw her in Daycare already. She's clueless to how much she is disliked, I'm betting she won't whine about being pwned and admin abuse like Chuckles did.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
No! This is lulzy.

Ange

Banned
Do you even have a job? how on earth can you keep your nurse registration, its like a 30 hr min in california isnt it?
Lol, wrong, we got something called the nurses regestry here where over a thousand nurses work out of as long or as short a assignment that they want. lots of nurses work only a few days a month. many have newborns they wish to be with for awhile. it still pays about 50 dollars a hour and they have hundreds of great jobs.

Ange

Banned
Let's just throw her in Daycare already. She's clueless to how much she is disliked, I'm betting she won't whine about being pwned and admin abuse like Chuckles did.
you take this bb too serious. If I was restricted posting then why waste my time here. I woke up your dead bb and should be thanked

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
you take this bb too serious. If I was restricted posting then why waste my time here. I woke up your dead bb and should be thanked

You woke up nothing. This BB wasn't dead. Some days are slower than others but thats because unlike you people have real lives and real jobs. Unlike you, they don't log off, masturbate on the street corner, and pretend they were offline at a nursing job.

Ange

Banned

hey jack, you did call my grandpa he said. he said he has a call from some vitamin company in VT.

You work for a vitamin company. hmmm, I hope some nigerian scamers don't start prank calling the company, lol

If my grandpa is harrassed it will take 2 minute to change his number.

Ange

Banned
You woke up nothing. This BB wasn't dead. Some days are slower than others but thats because unlike you people have real lives and real jobs. Unlike you, they don't log off, masturbate on the street corner, and pretend they were offline at a nursing job.
Your parents said they tired of you sucking them out of their lves. better get to work fast or you will be homeless sucking cocks for breakfast. maybe you got some trekie loser who will let you move in with them and teir family.

A homeless nerd, too funny,,,bumming quarters in your space alien costume.