Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's a work but Ronda's so dumb that it sometimes feels cruel watching Becky talk rings around her. Metlzer things Ronda got Heyman to help her with her recent tweets about how she'd win in a "real" fight or whatever.

CaptainWacky

Did it take her a year to figure that out.

CaptainWacky

Don't they all look thrilled to be in this match!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still super salty about how they treated Asuka. I hope she fucks off to AEW after WM.

I just read a piece about how Bayley and Sasha would pester Vince all the time about adding a tag division to the women's roster. Sasha was saying that you can never tell how Vince is going to be week to week or how he will react to things. He's still just as erratic and winging it as ever. #Justice4Asuka.

The Question

Eternal
Wrestling that's actually interesting:

pQ1PzFV.jpg

CaptainWacky

I'm still super salty about how they treated Asuka. I hope she fucks off to AEW after WM.

I just read a piece about how Bayley and Sasha would pester Vince all the time about adding a tag division to the women's roster. Sasha was saying that you can never tell how Vince is going to be week to week or how he will react to things. He's still just as erratic and winging it as ever. #Justice4Asuka.

At least there's this...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

CaptainWacky

Xavier while Hogan was talking lol.

CaptainWacky

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

Pretty obvious she got chewed out for not learning English well enough and was given that as the reason she didn't have a better push. Fuck WWE.

CaptainWacky

She's cuter than Chewie.

CaptainWacky

By Mike Johnson on 2019-04-11 05:14:00
WWE Creative team member Robert Evans was let go by World Wrestling Entertainment over Wrestlemania week, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

Several sources have told PWInsider.com that Evans was let go at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony after a speech he had produced featured a mention of Vince McMahon. McMahon has strongly stressed for years that he does not want to be mentioned or praised during the Hall of Fame ceremony, to the point it has become something of a running joke. When McMahon's name was mentioned, sources stated that Evans took the blame as writer and producer of that segment. One source stated the firing took place at the gorilla position as the Hall was ongoing.

According to Stu Carapola’s WWE Hall of Fame coverage, Bret Hart’s induction speech included the story of the first time Vince McMahon reacted to the Hart Foundation and praised their work. There is no confirmation as to whether Evans worked on that specific speech yet.

The DX induction that closed the 2019 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony later featured the entire DX contingent mentioning McMahon’s name over and over in a silly way, which may have actually been sparked by McMahon’s reaction to his name being dropped earlier in the evening. After all the name dropping, Bully Gunn quipped that McMahon couldn’t “fire” him.

Evans, 35, wrestled for Ring of Honor, CHIKARA and other promotions under the ring names RD Evans and Archibald Peck after breaking into the business under the late Skandar Akbar. He signed on with WWE Creative in the fall of 2016. We are told Evans was liked by those who worked with him within the company.

Vince fired a guy because Vince's name was mentioned during the HOF.

CaptainWacky

It is weird how quickly the women's tag titles went from "they'll be defended on every brand!" (never happened) to comedy prop for the Iiconics.

Another funny thing from the Observer...

Another incident took place before the show. Pat McAfee, the former NFL player who worked on the pregame show, was told no jorts. So he came out with tuxedo pants that were cut into shorts. Michael Cole, who is in charge of the announcers, saw him in the shorts backstage and started yelling at him in front of for looking unprofessional. McAfee said he nearly quit right there. In fact, he went to his dressing room and started packing his things to leave. When somebody saw him packing and asked why he was packing before the show, he said, “You can tell Michael Cole to go f*** himself. I’m leaving. I’m not getting punked and yelled at like a child in front of everybody like that.”

Vince McMahon was told about it. He called McAfee in and McAfee apparently had a photo of Lebron James wearing the same type of shorts with a suit. And well, you know, if Lebron does it, it makes it fashionable and not unprofessional. Vince claimed he knows what’s hip and told McAfee he was cool wearing them. Cole then had to apologize to him.

Vince is hip!

When video games still stood for something.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Sasha unfollowed WWE and Vince on Twitter and started following Cody, Omega and AEW. LOL.

Vince will probably now reward Asuka for being a pro and not pissing and whining when the took they belt off her to rub it in Sasha's face.

She's going to be back in the title scene in no time!