Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I watched the first episode of AEW Dynamite. It was a good show. It looked major league in the huge arean (as opposed to NXT) which was good. Commentary team was strong on the whole apart from the usual JR strumbles (but he was better than he sometimes is!) Cody/Sammy was a good opener. Made sense to open with Cody and the fans loved him. Hangman/Pac was maybe slightly disappointing but still good. Riho/Nyla Rose was surpisingly one of the best matches of the night. Nyla's green but a good monster and Riho's great. She's so small you can't help but get behind her. Crowd got super into it and that was good. Main event was good once it got going but obviously it was more of an angle with Omega/Moxley brawling and the shocking debut of...Jack Swagger. I don't give a fuck about Jack Swagger but I'm sure Jericho will do a great job leading a heel group. It was a strong opening show!

I've watched half the NXT show too and there's been some great wrestling so far (including from Io!) A good time to be a wrestling fan, folks!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I just got home half an hour ago, put on the AEW show. Not too bad so far! I'll pass out soon but watch the rest and NXT tomorrow to see how it stacks up in readiness for HELL IN A CELL.

Even though I haven't watched the whole show I do have this very attractive picture of our new AEW womens champion.
t76rruni7eq31.jpg

CaptainWacky

She's been wrestling since she was nine. It's weird.

CaptainWacky

So Kofi lost the title to Brock in five seconds then some MMA guy beat up Brock. Poor Kofi.

CaptainWacky

At least we have the greatest women's tag champions in history now!

CaptainWacky

Kairi pinned Becky on RAW! THEY'VE BOTH BEATEN HER NOW, SHE CAN'T KEEP DODGING THEM FOREVER.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

AEW also has a one hour weekly youtube show with matches taped before Dynamite.

CaptainWacky

Darby Allin skating down the ramp to attack Jerichoa at the end of episode two of Dynamie was great.

CaptainWacky

How can anyone want Becky to keep the title!

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

That shit never would have happened in No Mercy on N64!

CaptainWacky

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, HE'S BROKEN IN HALF!

Asuka and Kairi are defending the women's tag titles on NXT next week! And an Io/Candice rematch. Sad to say it but AEW is getting zero viewers next week.

CaptainWacky

What a shit show.

CaptainWacky

Somebdody's trying to get fired.