2005 Golden Cookie Awards & more

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
BitchSlapSmitty said:
This is true.

I'm a difficult woman, it's true but it's because I insist that everything be well taken care of, mostly me. Most men aren't up for the challenge and I'm not entirely convinced it's all me.

Mandi

Laker_Girl said:
Oh...I'm so moded...Oh wait that's right I'd bet every last penny I had that if I asked Q for his phone number he'd give it to me...OH WAIT! Here it is, right here. Yeah he gave it to me long before you ever showed up. And sweetheart, AZ is just a wee little 6 hour drive from me and I have no doubt that me showing up at his door would put a smile on his face not strike him with panic and fear like when you show up.

Check and mate.

:lol: OMG Thanks. I haven't had a laugh like that in quite awhile. You do try so hard to piss me off. I don't care if you have his number and by all means, show up. Let's just hope i'm not there when you do;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
:lol: Talk about roll on the ground laughing one's ass off.

Sweetheart, nevermind that I'm more mature, more experienced, more interesting, and far more intelligent I am also very attractive. I've posted my picture here and the only people that deemed me "ugly" were Imperium, a spic that never had the guts to post his own visage and our resident big headed porch monkey BitchSlapSmitty. I'd also bet my very last penny that they said I was ugly solely out of spite as I have never, in my whole entire 32+ years been told I was ugly, not once. I also happen to be a very feminine girly girl the likes of which no man can resist. Oh and if you're suggesting you'd scrap with me were I to show up on Q's doorstep while you were visiting him :roll:...Sweetheart, I have three older brothers and I work out 6-7 days a week, I could kick your ass from here to eternity and not break a sweat.

:smooch:

The Question

Eternal
Aw, please don't fight over me.

Or at least wait until I can arrange seating and get ticket sales and a betting pool off the ground. ;)

Mandi

You know L_G, you're right. What could I possibly offer him. I'm not smart, i'm not pretty, and I have no talents whatsoever. No one notices me unless I make an ass out of myself. I have nothing to offer anyone, so why bother?

Friday

Bazinga!
Pish tosh.

Mandi, stop being so down on yourself. L_G is only on your case because she knows TQ is a sensitive issue.

Don't be intimidated by TQ's intellect. Yes, he is extremely smart and well spoken, but he has an 11 year jump on you, girlfriend. Do you think he was that eloquent at 19? Hell no. He's had life experience, and he has also done a ton of reading on topics that interest him. He's had 11 more years to develop his interests. That's not to say you can't catch up to him. I'm just trying to put that gap into perspective.

Though I could give you offline examples, I will utilize an online one so you can have a frame of reference.

I think you will agree that Number_6 is an extremely intelligent person. I am able to go toe to toe with him, in various and sundry debates. Am I as smart as he? I shall never tell... ;) However, that is irrelevant. I have the confidence to know I can tackle him, and win. It's all in approaching a subject as if you belong there.

So don't ever think you're not smart enough for anyone.

As far as beauty, I've seen your pic. You are a cute girl. What might be holding you back is your perception of the weight issue. I feel confident in addressing this with you because I have the same problem. Again, it's all in how you carry yourself. Strut around like you're a hot chick, exude confidence, and men will be drawn to it. Don't fall into the trap of judging RL reactions by online ones, either. Online guys, especially on the boards we tend to frequent, tend to be immature. Or they feel free to let it all hang out. Or they posture for "the guys". RL guys are not as prevalent to such behavior.

I've noticed you. I notice you more when you're being yourself, and not taking on the persona of an online tart. Have the courage to be real. People here like you just the way you are.

I don't know you well enough to determine what your interests are, so I can't really speak on the talents issue. However, I'm sure you're good at something. Everyone is. Find that something, nurture it, and make it work for you.

Hope that helps. :)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sparkle Muffin said:
You know L_G, you're right. What could I possibly offer him. I'm not smart, i'm not pretty, and I have no talents whatsoever. No one notices me unless I make an ass out of myself. I have nothing to offer anyone, so why bother?

Yeah, that's pretty much how I see it.

Reverse psychology has never worked on me, nice try though loser.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Friday said:
Pish tosh.

Mandi, stop being so down on yourself. L_G is only on your case because she knows TQ is a sensitive issue.

I'm haze her because she's being idiotic. I have all the on line attention from men I could ever want and real life isn't any different. If she and Q were really an item I'd respect that but the fact is, he's up for grabs and he's a great guy.

Don't be intimidated by TQ's intellect. Yes, he is extremely smart and well spoken, but he has an 11 year jump on you, girlfriend. Do you think he was that eloquent at 19? Hell no. He's had life experience, and he has also done a ton of reading on topics that interest him. He's had 11 more years to develop his interests. That's not to say you can't catch up to him. I'm just trying to put that gap into perspective.

Though I could give you offline examples, I will utilize an online one so you can have a frame of reference.

I think you will agree that Number_6 is an extremely intelligent person. I am able to go toe to toe with him, in various and sundry debates. Am I as smart as he? I shall never tell... ;) However, that is irrelevant. I have the confidence to know I can tackle him, and win. It's all in approaching a subject as if you belong there.

As far as beauty, I've seen your pic. You are a cute girl. What might be holding you back is your perception of the weight issue. I feel confident in addressing this with you because I have the same problem. Again, it's all in how you carry yourself. Strut around like you're a hot chick, exude confidence, and men will be drawn to it. Don't fall into the trap of judging RL reactions by online ones, either. Online guys, especially on the boards we tend to frequent, tend to be immature. Or they feel free to let it all hang out. Or they posture for "the guys". RL guys are not as prevalent to such behavior.

I've noticed you. I notice you more when you're being yourself, and not taking on the persona of an online tart. Have the courage to be real. People here like you just the way you are.

I don't know you well enough to determine what your interests are, so I can't really speak on the talents issue. However, I'm sure you're good at something. Everyone is. Find that something, nurture it, and make it work for you.

Aren't you the sweetest?

BitchSlapSmitty

Laker_Girl said:
:lol: Talk about roll on the ground laughing one's ass off.

Sweetheart, nevermind that I'm more mature, more experienced, more interesting, and far more intelligent I am also very attractive. I've posted my picture here and the only people that deemed me "ugly" were Imperium, a spic that never had the guts to post his own visage and our resident big headed porch monkey BitchSlapSmitty. I'd also bet my very last penny that they said I was ugly solely out of spite as I have never, in my whole entire 32+ years been told I was ugly, not once. I also happen to be a very feminine girly girl the likes of which no man can resist. Oh and if you're suggesting you'd scrap with me were I to show up on Q's doorstep while you were visiting him :roll:...Sweetheart, I have three older brothers and I work out 6-7 days a week, I could kick your ass from here to eternity and not break a sweat.

:smooch:

WHAT!? HOLD ON, HOLD ON!

You're 32? No wonder why you got that lame ass bangs thing going w/ your hairl and you put on lipstick like a clown! This makes sooo much fucking sense now.

And I said you were ugly, cause you are, esp. in that pic I saw of you. If that sideways gash you call a mouth is any indication of the vertical gash betw. your legs, then all I can picture is crab infested pussy cheese. 32 year old moldy pussy cheese at that.

Though, gotta commend TQ on having two biatches fight over him, lol.

BitchSlapSmitty

Oh yea, 69 too.

BitchSlapSmitty

Friday said:
Pish tosh.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING LADY?! I'M NOT IMMATURE!!!

BitchSlapSmitty

Laker_Girl said:
I'm haze her because she's being idiotic. I have all the on line attention from men I could ever want and real life isn't any different. If she and Q were really an item I'd respect that but the fact is, he's up for grabs and he's a great guy.

Aren't you the sweetest?

It's like I've been saying all along, YOU'RE A FUCKING HO!

and you're ass is too flat too.

The Question

Eternal
Back into the trees, huh po'ch munkeh? :sarek:

BitchSlapSmitty

The Question said:
Back into the trees, huh po'ch munkeh? :sarek:

Where else we gonna get a height advantage to pummel you white eyes w/ coconuts eh?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
bitchyinatree2uh.jpg

Mandi

Thanks Friday. I can't please everyone, and I wouldn't dare to try. If L_G wants to fight, then she can fight herself, cause i'm done. I see absolutely no point in this. I know the truth, and I know what's between TQ and I. So go ahead L_G, say what you will. I don't care anymore.

The Question

Eternal
^^It wouldn't be TK if we did that! Beeyotch! :D

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Laker_Girl said:

Ah! But you haven't met him in person OR his Creepy Aura!!!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sparkle Muffin said:
Thanks Friday. I can't please everyone, and I wouldn't dare to try. If L_G wants to fight, then she can fight herself, cause i'm done. I see absolutely no point in this. I know the truth, and I know what's between TQ and I. So go ahead L_G, say what you will. I don't care anymore.

I too know what's between you and The Question? Me...:lol: I don't want to fight, I want you to stop whining and being posessive of someone who hasn't even openly admitted to being committed to you.

Don't boo-hoo on your New Kids On the Block pillow just yet, I'm sure he doesn't abrasively defend you (being that you're his one and only and all) because he doesn't want to offend me. I assure you and Q that his admission of his undying love for you would not offend me. Testify! :mrgreen: