By: blackfoot NAP - March 31, 2020
**2019 NBA DRAFT**
By: blackfoot NAP - April 11, 2019
The 2018 NBA Draft.
By: bkackfoot NAP - May 16, 2018

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Spurs take Victor Wembanyama with No. 1 pick in NBA draft
During the French LNB Pro A League regular season, Wembanyama averaged 20.7 points, 10.2 rebounds and 3.0 blocks per game, leading the league in all three categories. Wembanyama was named the league's MVP and led Metropolitans 92 to the French league finals.

Hornets rake Brandon Miller with second pick in NBA draft
Miller averaged 18.8 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists while shooting 43% from the field and 38% from 3-point range. He also won the SEC tournament's MVP award and was named a second-team All-American.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2023 NBA Draft Results: Picks 1 -58
Victor Wembanyama (Metropolitans 92) is the No. 1 overall pick in the 2023 NBA Draft. Here's the complete and updated run of picks from 1-58.

Top-5 Picks
No.1: San Antonio, Victor Wembanyama (Metropolitans 92),
No.2: Charlotte, Brandon Miller (Alaabama)
No.3: Portland, Scott Hendersoh (G League Ignite)
No.4: Houston, Amen Thompson (Overtime Ejite)
No.5: Detroit, Ausar Thompson, Overtime Elite)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Amen, Ausar Thompson first brothers taken in top 5 of same NBA draft
The twins both starred for the City Reapers in the Overtime Elite league, where they captured OTE titles. Amen will now join a Rockets team that finished 22-60 while ranking 27th in offensive efficiency (110.5) and 29th in defensive efficiency (118.6). Ausar will also try to help a Pistons team that went 17-65 this past season and has gone 15 consecutive seasons without at playoff victory, which is the longest active drought in the league

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg