a complaint concerning the highest reaction score: is it fair?

BROWNFOOT

OIP.uDciT7p6YY0jZOZk840sLgHaF5

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"the question" current reaction score 10,094.

guess i have work to do.

i see' vappopper brung "yahooe" back to eye roll me and give 'daniel'l"john"/"the question"/"the highwayman"/"the saint" likes.

nice job me.

i got these peoples working, working day and night.

Yahooee

"the question" current reaction score 10,094.

guess i have work to do.
You do know jack was in wilmington last week? We had lunch with Cumbee and we're officially in on the new idea of rolleyeing you to minus 10k.

Every roll eye you give The Question you'all get 3 back in return. We might even go all the way back to 2017 in your shitty spam forum if you' re a big enough asshole about it.

Remember you have 25k posts these days.

All up to you. Dumb black bastard.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wrf:
You do know jack was in wilmington last week? We had lunch with Cumbee and we're officially in on the new idea of rolleyeing you to minus 10k.

Every roll eye you give The Question you'all get 3 back in return. We might even go all the way back to 2017 in your shitty spam forum if you' re a big enough asshole about it.

Yeah! I knew that chicken shit old dirty bastard (jack), you (Kevin) and Steve (DevilMan) wouldn"t meet me...Admit it, y"all scared of a brother....I punk"d bitched Kevin and Steve ass'es out daily when we worked together for over 10 years...To this day they never gotten over it...When my brother hit the lottery I left thier broke virgin homos<<<When I say virgin, they never engaged in sex with a female, but they fucked the hell out of each other....They had sleep overs watching Japanese anime, wrestling and roll playing games.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The only faggots on this thread brownfoot is Kevin, jack and Steve...I mean why post that jack is in Wilmington? Why post all this bullshit about wanting to meet ME (CeeJay)? This is the 100th time that Venooker has posted that he's in our ME, Steve and Kevin home town and they refused to meet ME...We (BLACKFOOT/CeeJay, Steve/DevilMan and Kevin/Eel O'Brian/Yahooee has been doing this damn thang for 20 years over a lunch bet<<<That's how a got involved in this shit, when Venooker stole thier membership money and others like Steve Bissette, Mark/Dogboy 223, James Bogner, Ryan/Celtic Samurai, Neil/Morbo, Peter McDonald and Jeffery/Dark Pickle at his Kingdom....I hope I meet Venooker before he take that dirt bath.<<<You owe me this old man!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:

:bigass:
"the question's" reaction score = 9,240

when I blow up.

Discord Discordgifemoji Sticker - Discord Discordgifemoji Boom Stickers

we all blow up.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:wtf:

"the question's" reaction score = 9,240

when I blow up.

Discord Discordgifemoji Sticker - Discord Discordgifemoji Boom Stickers

we all blow up.
No one cares. Also yours is over minus 9100.

You've been trolled sucka duck.

jack

Over reaction score.

I like to call it karmageddon 2.0

Thanks for playing playa

Great job me!!!!!!111

jack

Whats even funnier is how much time you've wasted being trolled over this.

jack

Like I said...this thread will have over 1000 views before july 4th.

Each view shows how completely trolled you are.

Makes me

The Question

Eternal
Whats even funnier is how much time you've wasted being trolled over this.

Every minute he spends trying to drive down my reaction score -- which I don't care about -- is a minute he isn't shitting up this board with copypasta spam.

I call that a win. ;)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Like I said...this thread will have over 1000 views before july 4th.

no shit! dumbass!

members online
Total: 134 (members: 5, guests: 129)

guest don't have me on ignore

jack

You're the only "guest" that views your posts DUMBASS.

No one else gives a fuck about the fake bullshit you spew around here but you, cunt. Guests view other threads, YOU VIEW YOUR THREADS, over and over and over and over hahahahaha

You're fake sense of self worth is amusing. You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, when the truth is you're merely lukewarm piss in a dixie cup.

You just owned yourself again "bro".

Thanks for playin' playa.

jack