a complaint concerning the highest reaction score: is it fair?

The Question

Eternal
Now if we can get more on board... I mean, it he really has made it So... Damn... Easy!

Like I said: Post after post, page after page, it's just him shitting on the floor! All we have to do is fucking drown him in it.

:kitty:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hopefully give another 1000 rolleyes to the dark brown spammer with multiple accounts.

:bigass:

BROWNFOOT

TCH!

cupcakeAPLEEZ!

Dis foo tryna PLAY? OKAY!

snowboarding mad dog GIF by quiksilver

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
16 messages since my last message

messages; 88
views; 531

nice thread me, who is not not 'ceejay'

what up 'brownfootsie'; last seen december 20, 2022

'brownfoot'
meessages: 470

another example of a member who's negging me with the roll eye function who's never here.

if i negged that shared account messages, he'd still be positive.

reaaction score, is it fair? no!

nice work staff.

The Question

Eternal
16 messages since my last message

messages; 88
views; 531

nice thread me, who is not not 'ceejay'

what up 'brownfootsie'; last seen december 20, 2022

'brownfoot'
meessages: 470

another example of a member who's negging me with the roll eye function who's never here.

if i negged that shared account messages, he'd still be positive.

reaaction score, is it fair? no!

nice work staff.
We're just weaponizing your spam against you, bitch. Every spam post you make is one more turd we can force down your fucking gullet. Maybe the smart play would be for you to quit posting spam.

But you're a fucking retard, so you're just gonna keep eating your own shit, aren'tcha.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
my point is, the reaction score should be removed.

peoples are using this fuction shouldn't be able to use it.

i have 24,000 meaasages. 'brownfoot', 'synaestahesia' has less than 2,000 messages betwwen them, but they are allowed to neg me with thousands of negs.

i'll take you (;'tq'' and 'vappooper's' negs, but i refuse to to take a members negs with less than 2,000 messages.

its not fair to me too have a lesser member (dual or shared account) destroying my reaction score

The Question

Eternal
its not fair to me too have a lesser member (dual or shared account) destroying my reaction score
Awww... maybe you shouldn't have used your own duals to prop it up in the first place.

And maybe you should quit spamming because your spamming makes it so easy to carpet bomb you with negative reactions when it's just post after post and page after page of nothing but your spam.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
We're just weaponizing your spam against you, bitch.

for you to go back to 2014 and neg every post i makes a jelous, pathetic peace of shit.

i own you! and evreyone knows it. 20 years at 'tk' and you have nothing to show for it.

what did i do for ''tk'? nothing much.

but got me us a information sports forum.[/size]

The Question

Eternal
for you to go back to 2014 and neg every post i makes a jelous, pathetic peace of shit.
You're mad that you're choking on the results of your spamming? Easy: quit spamming.
i own you! and evreyone knows it. 20 years at 'tk' and you have nothing to show for it.
Hm. One epic board war, one truly awesome engineered "invasion" by about a half dozen strippers, oh, and the whole reason you and Jack are here.

Well, fuck. That means your being here is partially my fault. Eh, since it was missmanners, Menty, and I who went over to dick around at Comicon and led some of them back here, about one third my fault. Fuck.
what did i do for ''tk'? nothing
At all. Nothing at all. You do nothing whatsoever for this board, except try to drown the server storage capacity in the contents of ESPN.com and MSN's Sports channels. Which nobody fucking appreciates. Nobody.

And despite you using your duals to try to make it look otherwise, now the... pfff, one or two people a year who accidentally find this board and look through the board's posts are going to know that nobody here appreciates your fucking spam.

See, this isn't about destroying your reaction score, you pathetic cunt -- it's about destroying the illusion you created, using duals, that people here like you. We both know that's what you did that shit for. You were trying to create the illusion that any of us supports what you're doing.

That's what I'm destroying. I'm destroying your lie.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
staff. what does reaction score means anyway?

peoples, should i be concerned?

Thinking Sticker - Thinking Stickers

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
my point is, the reaction score should be removed.

peoples are using this fuction shouldn't be able to use it.

i have 24,000 meaasages. 'brownfoot', 'synaestahesia' has less than 2,000 messages betwwen them, but they are allowed to neg me with thousands of negs.

i'll take you (;'tq'' and 'vappooper's' negs, but i refuse to to take a members negs with less than 2,000 messages.

Since you re the lesser member on this board and got no game shut the Fuck up

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

what did i do for ''tk'? nothing much.

but got me us a information sports forum.

:wtf:
Since you re the lesser member on this board and got no game shut the Fuck up

Cute Adorable Sticker - Cute Adorable Really Stickers