All Things SNL

Mirah

I love you
Forcing myself to watch SNL
I think I'm 2 episodes behind
but I'm watching Ketanji and Ruth, so beautiful

but I don't feel like watching any of the rest of anything. Or typing about it. So there.

Its ALL TOO FUCKING REAL!!!!!!!!

Mirah

I love you
Now I am watching Jerrod Carmichael. I like him.
He is rockin that blazer
I want to rock a blazer
I liked videos from the other episode too
but this is all you are going to get.

Mirah

I love you
I had an SNL dream last night.
Somehow I was watching in live time.
Kristen Stewart was on stage with a horse! And 2 others were on stage with her. I was getting ready to tweet how amazing it was that there was a live horse on SNL when Kristen got on the horse but then fell off. : (
She got up. She was ok. And Then the other cast members, including past cast who were there watching joined her on stage.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That horse has a lot to answer for!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We can talk about the season finale, but first this: The Roots and The Revolution (yes, Prince's old band) performed at the after-party.

Mirah

I love you
I've been thinking about deleting my Hulu.
But then I saw this and laughed my ass off
but then I ask myself, "WILL I EVER LAUGH MY ASS OFF AGAIN?"

WILL I????

I have friends and relatives that do this. I'll be deep into a story and someone will correct a word or phrase I said. IT IS SO ANNOYING!

Mirah

I love you
Houston we have a problem.
I went to watch whatever episodes of SNL I have missed so far
and HULU changed
It changed
My cheap ass Hulu subscription is now useless and deleted.
I can only watch SNL if I get live Hulu or whatever something something, I havent' looked in to it. I know I can watch most of the videos on youtube anyway, but I do like watching a full episode straight through w/out having to go to the next video

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Houston we have a problem.
I went to watch whatever episodes of SNL I have missed so far
and HULU changed
It changed
My cheap ass Hulu subscription is now useless and deleted.
I can only watch SNL if I get live Hulu or whatever something something, I havent' looked in to it. I know I can watch most of the videos on youtube anyway, but I do like watching a full episode straight through w/out having to go to the next video
Peacock+-+Kutko+Article+GIF.gif

Mirah

I love you
Well peacrap seems to be just fine so far. I AM WATCHING SNL AND I AM LIKING IT AND THE BEST LINE IN THE SHOW TONIGHT IS "Ive been seeing a therapist, like everywhere" (as in a hallucination) SO FUCKNG HILARIOUS!!!!

Mirah

I love you
I should take a moment and talk about the mass exodus of cast members. I knew Melissa was leaving, but I don't think I was aware of all of the others-unless I go back and check if I already talked about it-then MAYBE I DID KNOW! I wonder what is next for all of them!
I tend to not get too focused on this aspect of it, because SNL is a revolving thing and if I try not to get too attached to any one cast member as I will miss them. AND I tend to miss the awesome women more.

The departing cast members:
Pete Davidson, Chris Redd, Kate McKinnon, Kyle Mooney, Aidy Bryant, Melissa Villasenor and Alex Moffat

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
The departing cast members:
Pete Davidson, Chris Redd, Kate McKinnon, Kyle Mooney, Aidy Bryant, Melissa Villasenor and Alex Moffat
Pete Davidson - Popular, but with all his extraneous issues surprised he lasted as long as he did. He's been acting in movies more, so this will just allow him greater freedom to do more.
Chris Redd - He was working with Kenan on his new series, but other than that been pretty stagnant. Don't see him doing more than bit parts in movies and going back on the Stand-Up circuit.
Kate McKinnon - Skies the limit for her. She's been working on series and movies, and this also gives her greater freedom.
Kyle Mooney - One of those guys you had to be reminded of that he still worked there in the first place.
Aidy Bryant - Bitch never learned her damn lines once. Good bye, good riddance, don't come back.
Melissa Villasenor - Going to miss this one. So many voices, such good reactions, hope she goes on to do something!
Alex Moffat - Best stuff was with his partner Mikey Day, I don't know if he has the standalone power to do anything significant.

Also Aristotle Athari only lasted one season as a featured player. Didn't like his lounge singer character, but loved his robot character. Would have liked to see more of him last season but he was rarely featured.

Mirah

I love you
I loved Aidy! And I will miss Melissa, I follow her on socials and will see what she does next.

Mirah

I love you
Washington State Archives on Facebook today posted a picture of a map of Washington with Stefon in the corner. They said "This 1928 map has everything: common carriers, lumber lines, shingle lines, traction lines, and the Oregon Trunk Line. #MapMonday (Bick this must totally be for you. But you will never see this message or that. Hmmm)

Anyway, the comments ARE HILARIOUS! Most of the readers do not know who Stefan is and the comments go as follows:

"What with the freak in the corner?"
"And what does he have to do with an antique map?"
"Could you share a map with us that shows the entirety of the Palouse region w/out the extra head"
"But what was the hottest club?"
"Um, OK, but is that a ralroad baron pictured in the corner and what does the gesture mean?"

I can't seem to insert image properly

5aAVovF.png

Last edited: