All Things SNL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Jenna Ortega is small and cute.

Mirah

I love you
Yes, yes she is.

I am having problems streaming on any device. I'm okay. Its fine. I'll see it soon I am sure. I will read a book, or knit or do a puzzle. I mean its fine.

Mirah

I love you
HAY GUESS WHAT?! I got it to stream on my PHONE. YAAAAAYYYYYYY! This episode w/ Ortega is preety great!

Mirah

I love you
I am soooo excited I get to watch 2 SNL episodes today since I missed last week. I am starting w/ Molly Shannon.

Mirah

I love you
OMG
I loved seeing Molly do Sally O Malley, I was sort of hoping she would say, "I'm 60!" tho, because when she first used to do the "I'm 50 bit, I was quite a bit younger and 50 was quite a ways away. Now it is just a few years away for me"

Watching Chloe break in the backgrund was pricelee.

Last edited:

Mirah

I love you
So,
I was driving down the road once and this exact scene from SNL happened.
Only, here is how mine went:
It was like, this guy accidently cut off this driver and the driver got super mad and his girlfriend (I assume) in the passenger seat looked super embarresed and I felt bad for her. And I really think he was thinking, "This girl thinks I'm so hot right now because I am so angry" I mean actually she was sort of acting like that I think because she knew she just had to get through this situation, so she was just twirling her hair and smacking her gum.

I hate seeing a whole skit on something I WAS GOING TO DO! I SWEAR! NOW THEY WILL THINK I STOLE IT IF THEY SEE ME DO IT! OMG

Mirah

I love you
I enjoyed Ana De Armas hosting SNL season 48 episode 18. I enjoyed each skit. AND Weekend update was really good.

The reviews I saw on Twitter were really negative, they said some parts were funny. Everyone is a critic. Its not cool to just say something is enjoyable. But I did! I said it! I fucking liked it. And Twitter SNL retweeted my reply. So there.

I especially loved Spanish Class

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's prettier than soup!

Mirah

I love you
I was just about to go to sleep when I saw this tweet. IS IT STILL CALLED A TWEET? WHEN DOES THE NEW SNL SEASON COME BACK ANYWAY?

So who are the greatest of all time (I fucking hate that term "GOAT") SNL cast members? WHO?

OMFG I"m going to be naming soooo many female cast members and then "Kenan, Farley, Spade, Sandler," Fred Armison. Will Ferrel, who are some super old school ones?

Top women
Tina Fey
Leslie Knope I mean Amy Pohler
Molly Shannon
Maya Rudolph
Gilda Radner
Kirsten Wiig

Do I include Rachel Dratch? I loved Leslie Jones!
What if I had to choose between Kate and Jane? One could not leave out Jane.
I need to Add Cheri Oteri above dratch I think

And then there is Heidi, vanessa cecily and chloe and Aidy and Ego

Fuck!

omg I will never sleep now because I will be forming a list, several lists. WTF.

Mirah

I love you
I think there was a new SNL last week. I'm going to watch it now. OMG OMG OMG
But it looks like Pete DAvidson is hosting.
Ugh.
I'm going to watch it anyway just so I can be hyper critical of something and sound like a snob.
And then hope for a better episode for tonight's SNL. Is there a new one? IS THERE? I CAN'T SEE IT YET. OMG I have my life back now that SNL is back. WHAT WIILL I EVER DO IF IT GOES AWAY? I'M NOT KIDDING. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN LORNE MICHAELS DIES? Does he have a plan for SNL to continue in his will?
Holy fucking shit will I have to create the new SNL Series but to be filmed in Seattle or a remote place in the north cascades?

Mirah

I love you
Nothing is wrong with me, I am perfectly fine and normal, stop asking me questions. Lets get on with the show already.

Mirah

I love you
Of course Pete opens talking about the war in Israel and how his father was killed in a terrorist act.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There was another new episode tonight (I haven't seen either one yet)

But I came across this on YouTube, I didn't know they did this... (skip past the first 2 minutes)

Mirah

I love you
There was another new episode tonight (I haven't seen either one yet)

But I came across this on YouTube, I didn't know they did this... (skip past the first 2 minutes)

I would pay just to be on the strike team. I mean I would enjoy gainful employment to be on the stage crew of SNL. BIG TIME! Maybe it would just be easier to try to be a comedian on the show. DAMN.

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Weekend Update

I know there are 2 wars
a bunch of political bs going on
lots of bs in this world and country

I think something is broken in SNL weekend update also