All Things SNL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm only gonna say this about tonight's SNL right now: They've finally learned to embrace their own memes...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
About 20 years ago, Walken was hosting and Foo FIghters were musical guest, and he mangled their name while introducing them. It became a meme in recent years, although I'm having trouble finding it right now...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
About 20 years ago, Walken was hosting and Foo FIghters were musical guest, and he mangled their name while introducing them. It became a meme in recent years, although I'm having trouble finding it right now...

Mirah

I love you
Season 49 episode 6
Emma Stone joins the 5 timers club with a jacket from Tina Fey and Candace Bergen, however they never make it into the lounge disapointingly, and only mention the special women's section. I want visuals!

Bowen Yang singing: YES! Bowen Yang singing Elton John: YES YES

Noah Kahan musical guest: YES!

Getting my news from Weekend Update: YES

I am currently typing this up 2 days after watching and while on a boat, which I thought would be a lot funner, but its like giving me motion sickness So I'm going to jet for now.
Peace out.

Mirah

I love you
Checking out last night's SNL and enjoying it so far. BUT I'm not going to give a recap, you have to watch it yourself! ALSO.....since I haven't seen Adam Driver's movies since he semms like an angry charactered actor or something I was pre-judging what i thought this SNL would be. He has a frickin sense of humor and I'm diggin it!

Mirah

I love you
Ayo Edebiri is great!

There are rumblings about the cold open-and I realize I never or am rarely ever impressed with any of the cold opens, so i don't expect anything from them.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I do love Josh Brolin bonc lol.

Mirah

I love you
Shane Gillis.
Did you watch it or avoid it?
Did you only watch Weekend Update?
I plead the 5th
I saw on twitter (X) someone say he was "actually" funny and that pissed people off
I didn't think so, I mean if I watched it
I also read on twitter (X) during his monologue the girl in the band shooting arrows at him, I had to see for myself
And then the "not handshake" from the musical guest 21 Savage, yeah that happened.
AND then I was curious about Bowen Yang's interactions because everyone (some people) on twitter (X) said "OMG Bowen will probably quit after this"
And Bowen and Shane shared a hug during the closing credits all cast on stage thing and whether it was fake or not it seemed there was something genuine there.
So, I got all of that out of not watching this episode.
I mean, after all Bowen gets to be on SNL every week. EVERY WEEK. And I get to watch it.

idKhsDr.png

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I didn't watch it, I only saw SM reactions to it. Surprisingly few clips online where I normally see them.

Bowen and Shane were hired at the same time, so they probably bonded over that.

But when I see tweets like this pop up from people I don't follow who normally only tweet about sports, I think I'm glad I didn't watch...

CaptainWacky

Post relevant clips here so I don't have to watch the episode.

CaptainWacky

:sarek:

Mirah

I love you
I don't think I can handle watching this and anything I say will probably not even do it justice. Okay, I'll go watch now.