All Things SNL

Mirah

I love you
Holy Fuck!

She did not just say that she is from Spokane. OH MY GOD WTF Are you serious? I can't believe it. Spokane Washington state, not DC as she is about to get in to as I paused it. Oh wait, she turned it into an Idaho joke instead.

And then she goes on to talk about how her parents drove her to LA and she had a 5 pt presentation on why she should be an actress and if that failed she would just show her boobs.

Now she is going in to lies told about her on the internet, then they cut to someone that wasn't her fiance.

And thats the end of the guest monologue.

Mirah

I love you
SNL Season 49 ep 13

New York City Police Station
boobs
Kenan Thompson addresses the staff and introduces 2 new interns played by Sydney and Chloe in which they solve a case because being 22 and instagram
And then they continue to solve cases and one of the detectives outs himself because he didn't know boobies snapchat could be screenshot after all boobies.
Not sure if anyone is actually reading the review so I'm just going to pretend like I am writing something boobies and talk about how cute Kenan is. Boobies.

Next Skit
Writers Room
Mourning a friend who died
Sydney walks in
They
I can't even describe the rest of this skit
so
Boobies Boobies Boobies

Mirah

I love you
I giggled at the punch line of the skit above however.

Next skit, oh wait, should I just be posting them instead of writing about them? This one has cheerleaders. Here you go.

Mirah

I love you
By the way, this is now the best SNL ever! All because of AIR Bud. I love that dog! So sweet. If there was a recurring animal spot on the show I would not mind at all. This is the best.

Oh and Sydney Sweeney, Sorry CaptainWacky.

Mirah

I love you
Next up is Big Bench Boobies
please someone stop me from reviewing every single skit tonight
boobies
The part I enjoyed the most about this skit were the 17 judges, I thought it was clever and I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I would the defendent and plaintif to have a better story tho. Boobie
and as usual Kenan Thompson is cute.

Mirah

I love you
Okay next skit
Sydney and the girls are sitting around a table and Sydney admits to having a crush on Bowen to which they tell her to go for it because Bowen is straight.

If I can bring myself to type boobs every other word then I suppose I can type "cock cock cock" as well. So there you go.

Mirah

I love you
Next skit, SKETCH! Sorry EGGS!
Wedding fiasco
(Actually called "Makeup Artists")

I just realized we are 6 sketches in and I haven't seen a musical guest, this is strange. I am watching on PeaCoCK.

Mirah

I love you
Kacey Musgraves
Beautiful and Beautiful voice.

Next up is Weekend Update, and you are in luck it is getting close to my bedtime so I'm not going to post the rest. Goodnight!
Signing my boobs out.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm sensing some kind of breats-theme!?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Some people on Twixxer are claiming that they didn't focus on her breasts/fuckability much but I mean...

EVEN BOWEN YANG HAD SEX WITH HER.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Some people on Twixxer are claiming that they didn't focus on her breasts/fuckability much but I mean...

How could you not focus on her breasts? That low cut sexy white dress she wore in the monologue.....Goddamn!!!

Mirah

I love you
I meant to mention something I noticed in the closing-akward everyone hug on stage part-is Micheal Che ever there? I didn't see him.

Mirah

I love you

Can I refer to twitter in this way now? I want to make sure I would not be stealing your word!!!!! I keep on saying Twitter (X) and that is annoying to me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FEEL FREE TO USE IT TILL THE TWITCOWS COME HOME!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought it was a solid episode. Josh Brolin was game for anything. Epic cold open with ScarJo as the psycho State of the Union lady. Bowen and Ariana singing Moulin Rouge parodies. Weekend Update was good mostly because it was brief. And NO GAME SHOW SKETCHES!

Mirah

I love you
Well,
You know what happened
Kristen Wiig hosted SNL for her 5th time and Target played an add featuring Target Lady. Once again I am in heaven. And don't look at the Kenan who played the Solar Eclipse, opposite of the NY Earthquake during weekend update. Also noteworthy are the several actor cameos and a sketch about a tribute to some guy named Jerry played by Kenan where everyone said nice things about Jerry. This of course sparked a twitter conversation "Is Kenan retiring?" It seems Lorne Michaels is retiring this year according to a random twixxer post.

Okay I have only watched random sketches on youtube and will now commence to watching SNL all the way through.