Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
THE SIGNAL/GUILDED

It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony GIF - It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony Smh GIFs'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony GIF - It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony Smh GIFs

Why do i think that The Signal is nothing more than a Troll Kingdom troll board..Because members of Troll Kingdom (Charlemange, total kaos, Dersshocka, miss mary j simple, StarMan, rancidmilko, Devilman, tq18, Yahooee , MODMAN, Joe Hennessy, Synaesthesia, GANK MASTER, sallel mahjeed, LayLow, star man, pinkzink, blackfoot NAP, and geedis did not join.

^^Why haven't you joined The 100 Drummer Guilded Forum, MODMAN^^?...After checking all your threads at Speak Freely<<Your threads might indicate you might be The Question's dual<<Just an observation on my part...Stats show that!..The Question has posted on all your threads...:D

Sock Smelly Socks GIF - Sock Smelly Socks Garcy GIFs

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Lets take a looksie who roll eyes ME........................(1.)MODMAN. (2.) Toss A Saladd Mustafa Akbat-Rahhim<<(saleel majeed) (3.) DevilMan (4.) Yahooee. (5.) StarMan. (6.)Felony. (7.)Jack V. (8.)Venooker. (9.) Ino U R Buttwahatami.<<Who is this twat?, (10.) Synaesthesia. (11.) The Question<<Well not any longer, he's faking his perma-bann so he and The 100/Venooker can try a take over of Troll Kingdom. (12.) Brownfoot. (13.) Ma Hung Sor<<(Troll Kingdoms only slant eyed/Karate/King Kong vs.Godzilla member...Besides DevilMan). (14.) Alyssum. (15.) Loktar.<<Why doesn't retire his account is a mystery...^^A message to all those members<<I ain't MAD atcha.^^

Ass Fingering GIF - Ass Fingering Reigan GIFs

Why haven't these Troll Kingdom members refuse to join The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint and The 100 Drummer/Venooker's failed Forum?...Most likely they know Venooker/100 Drummer is going to jew-jack them like HE done with his KINGDOM 20+ years ago

Johnny Dance GIF - Johnny Dance Mass GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
its obvious what Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint needs to do...Is offer ME a spot at THE SIGNAL/GUILDED<<Click Here To See Failed Board...I'll do what I did for Spinn-Flippery, ASVS , Comicon, TCJ, Spacks Board, Venooker's Kingdom<<I mean its not MY fault that these forums are Dead, blame Venooker!<< Why you decided to join his pathetic old ass, to ME is a mystery...That what happened to Conchaga, Sarek, Dark Pickle, The Kitty's, Gear, LakerGirl, Bickedan, Danny Hellman, HunterX, Cory Fucka, Gurk, Neil/Morbo, Dirk Funk/Frank Carrera, Ed Guathier, Siren...Venooker jealousy runs deep when it comes to name of "BLACKFOOT"...C'mon John/Daniel, I know for a fact after 20+ years, you must have a minimum of 10 sock/dual here at Troll Kindom...My PM is open...Besides fuckley, you're only semi-retired...When are you going to come out of tha closet and yell, I OWNED TROLLKINGDOM!....Note To Self<<The 100 Drummer is not your friend John.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The latest activity at The Signal

To the Lurker
Click Here For Complete Story
By: B4IIsANDB4yON3ts (Administrator) | December 15, 2023

Jack/C-40/Blackfoot NAP:
Do the human race a favor and help yourself to a 12-gauge enema

:bigass:

That bigass smiley gave that dual (B4IIsANDB4yON3ts) away...That's whyI'll never-ever join a Venooker ran forum...That jewjacking mothafucka run IP's...My question is, who helps Venooker get IP's at Troll Kingdom when he's not an Administrator?

Haha Hahahaha GIF - Haha Hahahaha Hahahahahaha GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A note to The Question...I wanna join your board, but only at your request...Make a post at Guilded - The Signal to give me a yes or no...I'm not going too except Venooker's sock (100 drummer) to join<<<How in tha fuck did y'all think this was a good ideal?...I knew Venooker had something to do with FAKING your banning...I see Venooker (TK's jack), Oerdin and thecoingirl have the same avatar<<What up wit dat?...Hey John, your board has snow job written all over it., just like Venooker's The Kingdom was...Are you charging your members to become MODERATORS?

^^What you say John^^...That's the only way The 100 Drummer/Venooker Guilded will ever be a true board<<,Venooker knows that...John, changing your administrator handle to B4IIsANDB4yON3ts and The !00 Drummer/Venooker changing his handle to B4yON3ts doesn't fool anyone at Troll Kingdom...I mean y'all still have the same 11 members since y'all started this forum that y'all knew would fail...C'mom Troll kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint<<For fuck sakes stop this ignorant bullshit and get your ass back to Troll Kingdom.

And Another Thang:
Dammit John<<<You are a true Legendary Member of TK's Elite<<Pppllleeeaaassseee! Don't go out like a REDNECK...In other words, put your hands between your knees and cha-cha-cha,

Funkie Funkie Phil Sticker - Funkie Funkie Phil Baseball Stickers

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:day:

The only way The Question's Guilded/100 Drummer's Signal is going to be accomplishing an aim or purpose is by letting ME join...Not as BLACKFOOT or CeeJay, but as another handle<<Deal? or No deal?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Holly! Shit! On! A! Stick!...Did Troll Kingdom sell out to our former member The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint?
Click Here For Complete Story

:wtf:
Guilded is now calling themselves THE LEGENDARY TROLL KINGDOM?...what's going on Eggs Mayonnaise?, Mentalits? and Cassie?

2 months ago by The Question
News as of 231122.11
The Troll Kingdom Memorial is nix. So are the other groups. Not merely archived, they are gone.
Furthermore, as the sole group on the server, The Signal will be undergoing a major renovation. Groups will be streamlined and simplified with an eye toward making everything easier for people to find and engage with.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Face it John/Daniel...No one never-ever liked you at Troll Kingdom as, The Saint, The Highwayman or The Question...Your claim to fame here is being a jack dancer, a Conchaga lover and an administrators favorite tool<<You were third most racist member of TrollKingdom in its history.<< And you sucked at that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I didn't say 'cupcake.' Don't dishonestly edit my posts. Step up and speak your mind, but don't do shit behind the scenes, in the shadows. Be manly about it, or stand the fuck down.

This, by the way, is why so many former regulars have left. Not because "people mature and attitudes change" -- because this place has changed. It's gone fucking pansy. And nobody ever fucking came here for 'pansy'.

Go. Fuck. Yourself. We've been waiting for you to leave for years.

:gagh:.......:D:.......:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
9 members since September 16, 2021...When did forums allow BOTS (Mr. Nobody and You Tube Bot) become members?

Rekt Wolf Crypto Nft GIF - Rekt Wolf Crypto Nft Robot Dance GIFs

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^Nice Bump,^^...Are you a member of The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint/John/Daniel and The 100 Drummer/jack/Venooker failed attempt at reproducing Troll Kingdoms forum, which I ratted out that to Mentalist, which he fail to acknowledge? :D

Boglio Laureneboglio GIF - Boglio Laureneboglio Cockroach GIFs