Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
OH! and

A mother and her infant were killed Friday morning Sept 14th 2018 when a large tree, pictured, fell onto their house on 32 Mercer Avenue, marking the first confirmed fatalities of Hurricane Florence in Wilmington. (Port City Daily photo | Mark Darrough)

DSC_3076.jpg

jack

OH! and

A mother and her infant were killed Friday morning Sept 14th 2018 when a large tree, pictured, fell onto their house on 32 Mercer Avenue, marking the first confirmed fatalities of Hurricane Florence in Wilmington. (Port City Daily photo | Mark Darrough)

DSC_3076.jpg
:bigass:

jack

I never gave Jack any money for anything, so you're just making shit up again. But I loaned you 300$$$ so your crack dealer wouldn't break your legs. To this day hasn't been paid back. Funny how you accuse others of what you do yourself. That's why Alice fired you and you had to clean toilets at your bro's fish market.

Where's my money, Cunt 40?

jack

My moms sold that house in 2004, after my brother hit the lotto for $98.5M
How about that...Wiki says this about your claim

North Carolina has one of the United States' youngest lottery systems, having been enacted in 2005.[1]

jack

Your lie gets even more interesting when it is revealed that Wilson Brothers Seafood was established in 2004.

Why would a millionaire winner of the lotto in 2004 (even though the first lotto wasnt established until 2005 in NC) open a ....wait for ir....FISH MARKET??

btw I've done a bunch of research and there isnt any record of any Lotto or jackpot winners of 98 million under any name in that decade. No last name Wilson anything.. Must be like the Wilson Brothers Skybox, where you hang out with Michael Jordan, that investment guy, and fuck young football cheerleaders.

Kind of like every other lie you spin. You live in a complete fantasy world. Gangsta Bling I guess LOL

Makes me smile that Devilman owns your old house though. That's a fucking riot. By the way, that ISNT 22 Mercer ave, it's 32.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Gif Sticker - Gif Stickers

THE SIGNAL/GUILDED
Click Here To See Failed Borad
By: The 100 Drummer and Troll Kingdom's, The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint

^^Stll NO actvity at that shit hole^^
Do yourself a favor John...For fuck sakes!..Close The Signal...Bring your punk-bitch ass back to Troll Kingdomm...Kick Venooker/The 100 Drummer old ragged ass straight to the curb....I have over 1,000 Eye Rolls to add to your Reaction score when you return<<Do tha damn thing John, ASAP...:D

jack

I went down there in "21 when he was remodeling it. Quite different then when Chuckie lived there. Nice place now...the backyard is especially nice. Patio setup and a nice garden. When Chuckie lived there, that's where his mom would "store" the garbage until the health department forced them to truck it to the landfill.

She paid lots of fines just to trash out her property.

MODMAN

When Chuckie lived there, that's where his mom would "store" the garbage until the health department forced them to truck it to the landfill.

She paid lots of fines just to trash out her property.

I doubt the fines were of much concern after her 80-or-so million-dollar windfall.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's how it looks after I fixed it up...Should probably flip it at this point.

bdccd02a5fe031d493905bf4be2d9de6l-m3265255129od-w640_h480.jpg

bdccd02a5fe031d493905bf4be2d9de6l-m2563470972od-w640_h480_x2.webp

bdccd02a5fe031d493905bf4be2d9de6l-m1075660660od-w640_h480_x2.webp

Makes me smile that Devilman owns your old house though. That's a fucking riot. By the way, that ISNT 22 Mercer ave, it's 32.

So your saying that DevilMan (Charles-Steve Cucumber) lives at 32 Mercer Ave, Venooker?...By the way jewjacker...I didn't live at 22 or 32 Mercer Avenue in Wilmington, NC

That old house looked like a slum. Nice work rebuilding Devilman. Looks like a nice neighborhood now!

^^You're such a jack-off^^.
Sock Kasey GIF - Sock Kasey Eating GIFs

jack

.By the way jewjacker...I didn't live at 22 or 32 Mercer Avenue in Wilmington, NC

By the way fishmarket toilet cleaner, I wasn't talking to you. Shut the fuck up. This is a conversation between A: Devilman and B: Blackfoot nap, so C: yourself out the door.

You're such a black-off

Sock Kasey GIF - Sock Kasey Eating GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Gif Sticker - Gif Stickers

THE SIGNAL/GUILDED
Click Here To See Failed Borad
Except Killroy's (Administrator) invite to join The Signal

By registering, you agree to Guilded's terms of Use and Privacy Policy of...
Troll kingdoms | The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint and Troll Kingdoms| Venooker and The Guilded 100 Drummer
***Be advised that your IP Address will be a stake***

Last activity at this failed/fake forum was...

Killroy | 14 days ago
The Troll Kingdom Memorial is nix. So are the other groups. Not merely archived, they are gone.
Furthermore, as the sole group on the server, The Signal will be undergoing a major renovation. Groups will be streamlined and simplified with an eye toward making everything easier for people to find and engage with

Killroy: 4 months ago

First announcement: I guarantee that this server will evolve in form and function. I've got the basics down, and I'm moving on to figuring out bots and webhooks -- things that will keep content fresh and engaging, even when I'm not here, so that even if none of us has added anything new for you to see when you come here... there will still be new stuff for you to see when you come here.

While I'm learning the more advanced ropes, though, I'll try not to disrupt anything that's already posted here. Rest assured that if I do need to shuffle things around, I won't be outright deleting anything. At worst, I may have to rename a channel or topic in order to use that name for a new channel or topic. (I didn't phrase that very elegantly, but it makes sense in my head.)
Anyway, that's the announcement for today.

^^Killroy was a secret member of The Signal^^...I finally flushed his ass out as a sock...BUSTED...:D...

And another thang, about The Signal
How long has it been since Troll kingdoms | The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint was supposedly faked banned?..l know it wasn't 4 months ago.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang, about The Signal
How long has it been since Troll kingdoms | The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint was supposedly faked banned?..l know it wasn't 4 months ago.

:wtf: How time fly

Poll: Should the admins re-instate The Question
Click Here For Complete Story

By: jack | August 9, 2023

jack

sock-kasey.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
THE SIGNAL/GUILDED​

It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony GIF - It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony Smh GIFs

Why do i think that The Signal is nothing more than a Troll Kingdom troll board..Because members of Troll Kingdom (Charlemange, total kaos, Dersshocka, miss mary j simple, StarMan, rancidmilko, Devilman, tq18, Yahooee , MODMAN, Joe Hennessy, Synaesthesia, GANK MASTER, sallel mahjeed, LayLow, star man, pinkzink, blackfoot NAP, and geedis did not join.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^Why haven't you joined The 100 Drummer Guilded Forum, MODMAN^^?...After checking all your threads at Speak Freely<<Your threads might indicate you might be The Question's dual<<Just an observation on my part...Stats show that!..The Question has posted on all your threads...:D

Sock Smelly Socks GIF - Sock Smelly Socks Garcy GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Lets take a looksie who roll eyes ME........................(1.)MODMAN. (2.) Toss A Saladd Mustafa Akbat-Rahhim<<(saleel majeed) (3.) DevilMan (4.) Yahooee. (5.) StarMan. (6.)Felony. (7.)Jack V. (8.)Venooker. (9.) Ino U R Buttwahatami.<<Who is this twat?, (10.) Synaesthesia. (11.) The Question<<Well not any longer, he's faking his perma-bann so he and The 100/Venooker can try a take over of Troll Kingdom. (12.) Brownfoot. (13.) Ma Hung Sor<<(Troll Kingdoms only slant eyed/Karate/King Kong vs.Godzilla member...Besides DevilMan). (14.) Alyssum. (15.) Loktar.<<Why doesn't retire his account is a mystery...^^A message to all those members<<I ain't MAD atcha.^^

Ass Fingering GIF - Ass Fingering Reigan GIFs

Why these Troll kingdom members didn't sign up to The Signal