Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.

Synaesthesia

sad-crying.gif

:bigass:

Synaesthesia

The Question said: (at Guilded/The Signal)

"Oh, and to expand just a touch on that 'No' to Wilson: Talking shit about a place at the same time you're demanding to be let in is fucking brain-damaged."

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Sarek, Gagh, Laker Girl
What the absolute fuck. Those are OG TK members. What gives any of you newcomers the right to ban those people? They should probably be on staff. I don't remember a lot about Laker Girl, but I demand Sarek and Gagh be unbanned immediately.

Synaesthesia

What the absolute fuck. Those are OG TK members. What gives any of you newcomers the right to ban those people? They should probably be on staff. I don't remember a lot about Laker Girl, but I demand Sarek and Gagh be unbanned immediately.
Well see you're responding to lies. This guy doesn't know shit.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Yo dick face! (The Question), are you going to give ME the thumbs up to join your board or what...Make that post yes or no at Guilded - The Signal...You have your own board now player-playa!...You don't have to nibble on Venooker's nut sack any more...You are free John!...You can do your own thang!

Synaesthesia

LOL, you posted with the wrong account again. Blackfoot nap never asked to get in.

That was your dual "C=40" remember?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH as in the OP.

What a fucking moron.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo dick face! (The Question), are you going to give ME the thumbs up to join your board or what...Make that post yes or no at Guilded - The Signal...You have your own board now player-playa!...You don't have to nibble on Venooker's nut sack any more...You are free John!...You can do your own thang!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
yo dick face! (the question), are you going to give me the thumbs up to join your board or what...make that post yes or no at guilded - the signal...You have your own board now player-playa!...you don't have to nibble on 'vappopper's' nut sack any more...you are free 'daniel'!...you can do your own thang!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL, you posted with the wrong account again. Blackfoot nap never asked to get in.

That was your dual "C=40" remember?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH as in the OP.

What a fucking moron.

This thread just got REALLY funny! Even funnier is the OP trying to cover up his stupid mistake.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

yo dick face! (the question), are you going to give me the thumbs up to join your board or what...make that post yes or no at guilded - the signal...You have your own board now player-playa!...you don't have to nibble on 'vappopper's' nut sack any more...you are free 'daniel'!...you can do your own thang!

What yah say (The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint)?...I know you're perma banned from Troll Kingdom...The only way I can find out if I can join your board is if you post YES or No at Guilded - The Signal...Can you hear me, John! ...Fuck your 2 hit man's here at Troll Kingdom...HOLLA BLACK.

Synaesthesia

This thread just got REALLY funny! Even funnier is the OP trying to cover up his stupid mistake.

It sure did. Even funnier is seeing him desperately act like he just didn't post with the wrong dual.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just so you know fucking dumb black bastard...try to flip this page and I'll spam your mistake all over the next one.

Keep it up and I'll be in the top 5 in reaction score. Already 6th thanks to your stupid bullshit.

Synaesthesia

Remember when you and I went out drinking and you ordered 10 shots?

The bartender said "What are you celebrating?"

You replied "My first blowjob" which made me blush a little,.

The bartender replied, "Well lets give you 11 then and that one's on the house"

You refused saying, "If ten shots won't get the taste out, then the 11th certainly won't make a difference".

Good times!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Johnnie apple seed!......Danny Bon!......disregard my request to join your board......You don't wanna suck MY balls, but you'll nibble on a 80-year-old man's junk?...urrrrrrrrrrp.

[/spoliler]