Anticipation Thread for BDM's 2011 Awards Season Fashion Threads

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yeah, he's been clean and sober for a few years now.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WELL I'LL BE OBLIGED TO POST PICS OF MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD IF THEY DO, SORRY.

And Natalie went to one in a different dress which is dedication.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The Times gave January Jones dress 1 out of 10. She's been cast as Emma Frost (who is BRITISH) in a forthcoming X-Men Academy movie. I think she's a fucking terrible actress.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Haven't seen it. It sems like something I will end up buying every season of in one go, like I did with Bones.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Bones seems ok when I watch individual episodes, but I have no burning desire to watch the rest of the series.

I like the main two characters, but the others just make me wish the main two were back on the screen.

Kind of like mythbusters in that regard.

CaptainWacky

What did you see January Jones in other than Mad Men? Was she topless?

Also Emma Frost isn't English, I think she just pretends to be becasue she's a bitch.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The dress January Jones was wearing is SUPER TACKY.

CaptainWacky

I've seen Love Actually but I wouldn't have known who she is when I watched it.

Also that Emma explanation sounds like Marvel needlessly over-complicating things (in an X-Men comic, how unusual!)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Ricky Gervais will be on Piers Morgan's show tonight to tell everyone to SUCK IT. Kathy Griffin will stop by to tell him to stop stealing her jokes (NOT REALLY).

whisky

Boobie inspector
He is also appearing as David Brent in the american office soon.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He's ALSO got a show on Saturday called An Idiot Abroad where he and that other guy make fun of Karl in DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, srsly. OH google says you guys already have that show, NOW WE GET TO SEE IT TOO!!!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, that show's not bad, mostly because Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant aren't in it very much. Every so often you hear Ricky hooting down the phone while Karl complains about something, but it's within tolerable levels. Karl gets annoyed by pretty much everything, but having been to a couple of the countries featured, I can see a grain of truth in a lot of it.

Ricky Gervais will be on Piers Morgan's show tonight to tell everyone to SUCK IT. Kathy Griffin will stop by to tell him to stop stealing her jokes (NOT REALLY).

I hope there isn't a fire, or a bomb go off or something. That would be a terrible loss. But I guess they'd replace all that expensive camera equipment and stuff somehow.

CaptainWacky

Does Karl ever actually enjoy any of his trips or say anything positive? Otherwise I think it would get boring.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Not really, no. I've seen three or four of them and he didn't enjoy any of them over all, but he did like bits and pieces. Ricky and Stephen intentionally send him to see people and places that he'll hate, though.

"You know how you're always saying you're scared of [X]?"

"Well, I'm not scared of [X] exactly. It does make me die, though."

"Yeah... WAIT. WAIT. WHAT WAS THAT?!" [hooting]

"It... I can see where you're going with this. Ok, it would make me die. It hasn't made me die yet. Obviously. I'm still around, innit."

"THAT NOT WHAT YOU SAID THOUGH!!!" [more hooting]

TEN MINUTES PASS

"Anyway, so we're sending you to an [X] museum. BYE!"

"Fook."

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Ricky came off as kind of adorable on Piers Morgan's show last night.