As new queen of the Badlands

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ange is like a Chatty Cathy doll. You pull the string and you don't know which one of about ten different phrases will spill out. It is like waiting with anticipation for what you already know is coming. Woo Hoo!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love you.
Do you love me?
Give me a kiss.
Let's have a party.
Please change my dress.
Please brush my hair.
Where are we going?
Please take me with you.
I'm hungry .
May I have a cookie?
Will you play with me?
Please carry me.

Let's play house.
I hurt myself!
I'm tired
What can we do now?
Let's play school.
Tell me a story.

Dr. House

Administrator
Leave Ange alone.
I don't know why, but I feel bad for her...
...unless she's a big sloppy pig below the neck.

jack

Fuck off, retard.

Ange

Banned
Is Ange gone already?
No, your wort nightmare is still here. deal with it. if ya can't deal with it, then please go over to old man jacks mothers place(They say he still lives with mommy), eat yourself about 10 plates of food(they say you are a ugly fat hog) then after you and Jack whine to each other about Queen Ange The Beautiful) do the nobel thing and the world a favor, Kill yorselfs.

We can then take your fat ass down to the meat packing plant . Lots of Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Pork Chops, and Pig Feet there. You can help feed the world.

jack

Ange

Banned
For that matter, most of us know how to spell "clique"...and "trekkie"...and "hardly"...and "mommies"...and "these".
I have a life. I don't live here like Jack Off Boy!. If my only faults are not reading or spell-checking posts before I post then I can live with that. Poor Jack is here 24/7 and he spots a few misspelled words and screams 'Ange just misspelled *Devious*, look everybody , Ange misspelled 'Devious. Maybe I should have : substituted a word easier to spell like "Machiavellian:.

Ange

Banned
Leave Ange alone.
I don't know why, but I feel bad for her...
...unless she's a big sloppy pig below the neck.
Lol, these are lames and losers. shit this is the real world to Jack. I bet everybody in his neighborhood points to his house and says that's where the crazy old guy lives with his mother.

Dr. House

Administrator
Fuck off, retard.
Don't be a faggot.

Lol, these are lames and losers. shit this is the real world to Jack. I bet everybody in his neighborhood points to his house and says that's where the crazy old guy lives with his mother.
True and that's so sad. If only he admitted to himself that he's a faggot he'd be free.
So I take back what I said Jack. Be free. Be a faggot

Ange

Banned
[/SIZE]

LOL
I see you waited here all night for my return as I told you to do

Good Boy, don't be scared, I will NOT hurt you this morning.

Ange

Banned
[/SIZE]

LOL
Poor lame Jack, needs to change Ange'spost to what he wants. With this new guy now owning Jack also, I feel a new Jack Meltdown coming.

jack

jack

Aque, Loxter lives near Albany. He's going through personal issues right now which is why he isn't posting. he doesn't have internet access.

As soon as he gets his living situation worked out, he'll probably be back. In the meantime, he's really gone. I miss him, but I know he's working his RL shit out so when he can, he'll be back.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I see you waited here all night for my return as I told you to do

Good Boy, don't be scared, I will NOT hurt you this morning.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, your wort nightmare is still here. deal with it. if ya can't deal with it, then please go over to old man jacks mothers place(They say he still lives with mommy), eat yourself about 10 plates of food(they say you are a ugly fat hog) then after you and Jack whine to each other about Queen Ange The Beautiful) do the nobel thing and the world a favor, Kill yorselfs.

We can then take your fat ass down to the meat packing plant . Lots of Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Pork Chops, and Pig Feet there. You can help feed the world.

Dear, I was married to Satan. My worst nightmare is that someday enough of his body to identify him will turn up. You're little words don't even compare.

Further, I do only as I wish and as what serves me and my selfish needs. You are not in that category.

When Jack and I meet, he owes me two years of soul kisses, which I'm sure will be followed with serious sex between two mature persons who know what sex is about - and it isn't the getting drunk and humping somebody's leg you are used to. We will be hungry afterwards.

How does it feel to know that an old doll fashioned after a sweet little white girl has superior conversational skills compared to you?